Aviation Job Search offers flexible pricing for job postings and CV searches, as well as bespoke recruitment packages. Employers interested in CV searches and bespoke recruitment solutions should contact Aviation Job Search directly.
Daily job posting rates are calculated per post using a machine learning algorithm. Initially, job ads run for 14 days, charged at a daily rate. Users are charged the total amount for the 14-day period upfront. After this period, the advert remains live, and users are invoiced every 7 days until the advert is paused.
Aviation Job Search is a U.K.-based global aviation and aerospace job board that features aviation industry vacancies. Job categories include air traffic controllers, pilots, cabin crew, aerospace engineers, aviation security, analysts, mechanics, sales staff, and caterers.
Employers can customize job posting plans to suit their budgets. An intuitive dashboard makes job posting easy. Employers can also access an extensive candidate database. Job seekers can create profiles, upload resumes, set up job alerts, and browse available vacancies. An average of 23,000 job searches is reported by the site every month.
- Aviation Job Search is a niche job board that attracts qualified local and international candidates.
- A daily pricing option for one-off job postings makes for optimal budget control.
- Daily campaigns can be canceled when a number of suitable applications have been received.
- Employers benefit from a streamlined candidate management system that automatically sends candidate alerts.
- Employers can create their own candidate pool by saving and rating candidate profiles.
- A search filter helps employers save time by only accessing the resumes of relevant candidates.
- More than one team member can access an account to manage the hiring process.
- The platform promises access to over 600,000 registered job seekers.
- The site does not offer free job postings, unlike some local competitors, such as the Australian Federation of Air Pilots (AFAP) and Pilot Career Centre (PCC).
- Employers are not offered a free trial.
- The company has no office in Australia.
- Support is only available during U.K. or U.S. business hours.
We did not find user reviews by employers online. While we did find 49 reviews on Facebook, they are mostly from a job seeker's perspective. All in all, job seekers found the job board to be updated, easy to navigate, and some stated that it's great for finding part-time work.
How to Post a Job on Aviation Job Search:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Aviation Job Search.
Posting a Job on Aviation Job Search.
Go to the home page.
Start by navigating to the Aviation Job Search home page.
Click on "Post A Job."
You'll find this button in the top-right corner of the page.
Create an account.
You'll now need to fill in your name, contact details, company name, type of company, and location. Click on the blue "Sign up and continue" button to register an account and follow the prompts to activate it.
Create your job post.
Next, you'll be prompted to create your job post. Enter your vacancy category, job title and details, job description, and application details, clicking on "Save and Continue" after each step.
While entering job details, a live preview of your job post is displayed to the right of the page.
Review your job post.
Review your job post, billing information, and the total upfront payment for your job posting.
Make the payment.
Enter your payment information and click on "Confirm Payment" to process your order and publish your listing.
Aviation Job Search vs. Australian Federation of Air Pilots (AFAP):
Aviation Job Search and AFAP is dedicated to jobs for local pilots, while Aviation Job Search features global aviation jobs. Aviation Job Search offers flexible job posting plans, while AFAP allows free job postings. Aviation Job Search offers candidate management tools, which AFAP does not.
Aviation Job Search vs. Pilot Career Centre (PCC):
Aviation Job Search and PCC both feature global aviation jobs. Aviation Job Search offers customized job posting plans with flexible pricing options, while job posting with PCC is free. Aviation Job Search features candidate management tools and promoted jobs, whereas PCC only lists basic job postings submitted via an online form.
Aviation Job Search vs. SEEK:
Aviation Job Search features a global niche job board, while SEEK is a popular general Australian job posting site. Aviation Job Search offers customized job posting plans with flexible prices, whereas SEEK's prices are based on job title and location. Both platforms feature candidate management tools, but neither offers a free trial.
What is Aviation Job Search?
Aviation Job Search is a U.K.-based job board that specializes in connecting employers with local and global aviation and aerospace job seekers.
How much does it cost to post a job advert on Aviation Job Search?
The daily cost of job postings is calculated individually using a machine learning algorithm during the job posting process. Aviation Job Search calculates also offers bespoke recruitment packages. Interested users should contact them for more information.
How do I create an account on Aviation Job Search?
- Go to Aviation Job Search's website.
- Click on "Post A Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill in the registration form.
- Click on the blue "Sign up and continue" button.
- Activate your account by following the on-screen prompts.