Aviation Job Search
From £699.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Bulk posting options
CV database access
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
Aviation Job Search is a U.K.-based, global aviation and aerospace job board. Categories include air traffic controllers, pilots, crew, aerospace engineers, analysts, mechanics, sales staff, and caterers. Aviation Job Search has partnered with some of the U.K.’s biggest aviation organizations, ensuring high visibility for job postings.
The site offers a wide range of hiring products to suit different hiring needs, including individual job postings, access to a candidate database, and managed services. However, it's missing some key services, such as job ad distribution and social media promotion for increased visibility.
- New customers receive a discount on their first job post.
- Aviation Job Search attracts qualified candidates in the aviation and aerospace industries in the U.K. and abroad.
- Discounts are available on the purchase of multiple job ads.
- Employers benefit from a streamlined candidate management system that automatically sends candidate alerts.
- Employers can create their own talent pool by saving and rating candidates.
- The platform features various advanced recruitment packages, which include social media promotion and employer branding.
- A search filter helps employers save time by only accessing the CVs of relevant candidates.
- The platform's employer dashboard shows previous searches to easily find candidates.
- More than one team member can access an account to manage the hiring process.
- The platform promises access to over 600,000 registered job seekers.
- Employers need to purchase a recruitment package to access additional hiring tools, such as social media promotion.
- Avjobs, a global competitor, features a free trial, which Aviation Job Search does not.
- The site doesn't offer candidate matching or applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Aviation Job Search.
Single Job Post
Three Job Posts
CV Search: Browse Profiles
CV Search: Download 50 CVs
From £249.00 +VAT
*New customers receive a 15% discount on their first job post.
**The platform offers discounted bulk posting plans and various recruitment packages.
How to Post a Job on Aviation Job Search:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Aviation Job Search.
Posting a job on Aviation Job Search.
Click on "Post a job."
You'll find this button at the top of the Aviation Job Search home page.
Select a job posting plan.
Review the two job posting packages and select the one that best suits your hiring needs.
For this how-to guide, we selected the "One time payment" plan.
If you select the "Spotlight package," add your details to the pop-up window that appears, click on "Let us call you," and wait for Aviation Job Search to contact you.
Create an account.
Complete the online form and click on "Sign up."
Make the payment.
Complete the billing information form and click on "Confirm." Then, add your payment information and select "Confirm payment" to make the purchase.
Once you've made the payment, you can create and post your job ad.
Aviation Job Search vs. Royal Aeronautical Society:
Aviation Job Search and Royal Aeronautical Society both cater to the local job market, but the former also has a global reach. At £699.00 +VAT per post, Aviation Job Search is costlier than Royal Aeronautical Society, which charges £328.00 +VAT for a member post and £385.00 +VAT for nonmembers.
Aviation Job Search vs. Avjobs:
Compared to U.K.-based Aviation Job Search, which charges £699.00 +VAT per post, Avjobs is the more affordable choice, with prices starting at US$149.00 for a single listing. Unlike Aviation Job Search, Avjobs offers a one-month free trial. Both sites offer robust candidate management tools.
Aviation Job Search vs. Reed.co.uk:
Aviation Job Search features a global niche job board, while Reed.co.uk is a popular general U.K. job posting site. Aviation Job Search's pricing starts at £699.00 +VAT per post, whereas Reed.co.uk charges £89.00 +VAT for a new customer post. Both platforms give employers access to a candidate database.
How much does it cost to post a job advert on Aviation Job Search?
Aviation Job Search's pricing starts at £699.00 +VAT per job post. The site also offers bulk posting plans, as well as several recruitment packages for additional reach.