CV Discovery: Browse 150,000 Profiles
CV Discovery: Download 50 CVs
From £249.00 +VAT.
One Time Payment
From £699.00 +VAT /post.
1 Social Takeover
3 Social Takeovers
Social Takeover Add-on: Include Content Creation
From £5,998.00 +VAT.
Job Post Add-on: Sponsored Job
Job Post Add-on: Featured Job
Job Post Add-on: Job of the Week
*Aviation Job Search offers discounts on the purchase of multiple job postings and a range
Aviation Job Search is a U.K.-based, global aviation and aerospace job board. Categories include air traffic controllers, pilots, crew, aerospace engineers, analysts, mechanics, sales staff, and caterers. Aviation Job Search has partnered with some of the U.K.’s biggest aviation organizations, ensuring high visibility for job postings.
The site offers a wide range of hiring products to suit different hiring needs, including individual job postings, access to a candidate database, and managed services. Candidates can register their profiles, upload resumes, set up job alerts, and browse vacancies. The site reports an average of 23,000 job searches every month.
- Aviation Job Search is a niche job board that attracts qualified candidates from the U.K. and abroad.
- Discounts are available on the purchase of multiple job ads.
- Employers benefit from a streamlined candidate management system that automatically sends candidate alerts.
- Employers can create their own candidate pool by saving and rating candidates.
- A search filter helps employers save time by only accessing the resumes of relevant candidates.
- The platform's employer dashboard shows previous searches to easily find candidates.
- More than one team member can access an account to manage the hiring process.
- The platform promises access to over 600,000 registered job seekers.
- No free job posting plan is available.
- Avjobs, a global competitor, features a free trial, which Aviation Job Search does not.
- The site doesn't offer AI-powered candidate matching.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Aviation Job Search.
How to Post a Job on Aviation Job Search:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Aviation Job Search.
Posting a job on Aviation Job Search.
Click on "Post a job."
You'll find this button at the top of the Aviation Job Search home page.
Select a job posting plan.
Review the two job posting packages and select the one that best suits your hiring needs.
For this how-to guide, we selected the "One time payment" plan.
If you select the "Spotlight package," add your details to the pop-up window that appears, click on "Let us call you," and wait for Aviation Job Search to contact you.
Create an account.
Complete the online form and click on "Sign up."
Make the payment.
Complete the billing information form and click on "Confirm." Then, add your payment information and select "Confirm payment" to make the purchase.
Once you've made the payment, you can create and post your job ad.
Aviation Job Search vs. Jobs in Aviation:
Aviation Job Search and Jobs in Aviation both cater to jobs in global aviation. Aviation Job Search offers job posting plans starting at £699.00 +VAT, while Jobs in Aviation charges £95.00 for a single 30-day post. Aviation Job Search features more sophisticated candidate management tools.
Aviation Job Search vs. Avjobs:
Compared to U.K.-based Aviation Job Search, which offers job posting plans starting at £699.00 +VAT per post, Avjobs is more affordable, with prices starting at US$149.00 for a single 30-day advert. Unlike Aviation Job Search, Avjobs offers a one-month free trial. Both offer advanced candidate management tools.
Aviation Job Search vs. Reed.co.uk:
Aviation Job Search features a global niche job board, while Reed.co.uk is a popular general U.K. job posting site. Aviation Job Search's pricing starts at £699.00 +VAT per post, whereas Reed.co.uk's prices for a single job listing start at £89.00. Both platforms offer employers access to a candidate database.
Friday Media Group Ltd.
Jan 01, 1999
Capitol House, 8 Pittman Crt., Pittman Way, Fulwood, Preston, PR2 9ZG
What is Aviation Job Search?
Aviation Job Search is a U.K.-based job board that specializes in global aviation and aerospace jobs.
How much does it cost to post a job advert on Aviation Job Search?
Aviation Job Search's pricing starts at £699.00 +VAT per job post. The site also offers a Spotlight package for increased exposure and discounts on the purchase of multiple job postings.
How do I create an account on Aviation Job Search?
- Go to Aviation Job Search's website.
- Click on "Recruiting?" toward the top of the page.
- Click on "Sign in" toward the top-right corner of the page.
- Select the "Register Now" button.
- Fill in the registration form.
- Click on the blue "Sign up" button.