Aviation Job Search offers flexible pricing for job postings and CV searches, as well as bespoke recruitment packages. Employers interested in CV searches and bespoke recruitment solutions should contact Aviation Job Search directly.
Daily job posting rates are calculated per post using a machine learning algorithm. Initially, job ads run for 14 days, charged at the daily rate. Users are charged the total amount for the 14-day period upfront. After this period, the advert remains live, and users are invoiced every 7 days until the advert is paused.
Aviation Job Search is a U.K.-based, global aviation and aerospace job board. Categories include air traffic controllers, pilots, crew, aerospace engineers, analysts, mechanics, sales staff, and caterers. Aviation Job Search has partnered with some of the U.K.’s biggest aviation organizations, ensuring high visibility for job postings.
Employers can pay for customized job posting plans that suit their needs. They can also access a candidate database and manage their listings from an intuitive dashboard. Candidates can register their profiles, upload resumes, set up job alerts, and browse vacancies. The site reports an average of 23,000 job searches every month.
- Aviation Job Search is a niche job board that attracts qualified candidates from the U.K. and abroad.
- SimilarWeb reports that the majority of the site's visitors, around 15%, come from the U.K.
- A daily pricing option for one-off listings makes for optimal budget control.
- Daily campaigns can be canceled when a number of suitable applications have been received.
- Employers benefit from a streamlined candidate management system that automatically sends candidate alerts.
- Employers can create their own candidate pool by saving and rating candidates.
- A search filter helps employers save time by only accessing the resumes of relevant candidates.
- The platform's employer dashboard shows previous searches to easily find candidates.
- More than one team member can access an account to manage the hiring process.
- The platform promises access to over 600,000 registered job seekers.
- No free job posting plan is available.
- Avjobs, a global competitor, features a free trial, which Aviation Job Search does not.
- The site doesn't offer AI-powered candidate matching.
We did not find user reviews by employers online. 18 positive reviews on Facebook were all from a job seeker's perspective, citing a regularly updated job board and easy site navigation. Some stated that the platform is great for finding part-time work.
How to Post a Job on Aviation Job Search:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Aviation Job Search.
Posting a job on Aviation Job Search.
Go to the home page.
Start by navigating to the Aviation Job Search home page.
Click on "Post a job."
You'll find this button in the top-right corner of the page.
Create an account.
You'll now need to fill in your name, contact details, company name, type of company, and location. Click on the blue "Continue" button to register an account and follow the prompts to activate it.
Create your job post.
Next, you'll be prompted to create your job post. Enter your vacancy details, click on "Save and Continue," add your job description, and click on "Save and Continue."
While entering job details, a live preview of your job post is displayed to the right of the page.
Review the daily job posting rate.
Review the daily posting rate and total upfront payment for your job posting. Click on "Save and Continue" to proceed to the next step.
Make the payment.
Enter your billing and payment information. Click on "Confirm Payment" to process your order and publish your listing.
Aviation Job Search vs. Jobs in Aviation:
Aviation Job Search and Jobs in Aviation both cater to jobs in global aviation. Aviation Job Search offers customized job posting plans with flexible pricing options charged at daily rates, while Jobs in Aviation charges £95.00 for a single 30-day post. Aviation Job Search features more sophisticated candidate management tools.
Aviation Job Search vs. Avjobs:
Compared to U.K.-based Aviation Job Search that offers customized job posting plans with flexible pricing, Avjobs is less affordable, with prices starting at US$149.00 for a single 30-day advert. Unlike Aviation Job Search, Avjobs offers a one-month free trial. Both offer advanced candidate management tools.
Aviation Job Search vs. reed.co.uk:
Aviation Job Search features a global niche job board, while reed.co.uk is a popular general U.K. job posting site. Aviation Job Search offers customized job posting plans with flexible pricing options, whereas reed.co.uk's prices for a single job listing start at £89.00. Both platforms offer employers access to a candidate database.
What is Aviation Job Search?
Aviation Job Search is a U.K.-based job board that specializes in global aviation and aerospace jobs.
How much does it cost to post a job advert on Aviation Job Search?
The daily cost of job postings is calculated individually using a machine learning algorithm during the job posting process. Aviation Job Search calculates also offers bespoke recruitment packages. Interested users should contact them for more information.
How do I create an account on Aviation Job Search?
- Go to Aviation Job Search's website.
- Click on "Post a job" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill in the registration form.
- Click on the blue "Continue" button.
- Activate your account by following the on-screen prompts.