Avjobs is an international aviation job board that's based in the U.S. For U.K. employers, Avjobs allows CV browsing, candidate management tools, syndication, and unlimited job posts. However, Avjobs' local exposure doesn't compare to U.K. competitors, such as Reed.co.uk and Find a job.
For employers looking to automate the hiring process, Avjobs offers plenty of bonus features that are not available in local competitors' plans. However, due to Avjobs' limited reach in the U.K., recruitment turnaround times may be slow.
- Avjobs' unlimited plans include unlimited job ads and unlimited user accounts.
- The first week of the Single plan is free.
- U.K. employers have the option of paying annually, which can save costs by 70%.
- All Avjobs' plans come with robust features, including a job widget, job management tools, news feeds, and more.
- Compared to other U.K. job boards, Avjobs offers the best job management features and performance statistics.
- Employers gain access to robust reporting tools, including current salary, wage, and pay information.
- Avjobs primarily caters to the U.S. job market.
- There are no offices based in the U.K. and customer support hours are restricted to U.S. times.
- All plans are restricted to U.S. dollar pricing.
- Compared to U.K. competitors like Find a job and Reed.co.uk, Avjobs does not offer the same local exposure.
- The Single plan is quite limited and only allows one job ad per month.
- There are a limited number of user reviews available.
While online reviews of Avjobs are limited, the platform has a rating of 1.7 out of 5 stars based on more than 5 reviews on Sitejabber. Users were disappointed with unexpected charges, and some stated that they were either scammed or unfairly overcharged for certain plans.
How to Post a Job on Avjobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Avjobs.
Posting a Job on Avjobs.
Go to Avjobs.
Start by navigating to the Avjobs home page. Hover over "Employers" and select "Plans & Pricing" from the drop-down menu.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose your preferred job posting plan and click on "First Week Free" or "Sign Up," depending on your choice.
Create an accountant.
On the next page, add your account information and click on "Continue." Then, furnish your billing details and click on "Submit."
Create and post your listing.
Once your first week of free services has been activated, or once payment has been processed — depending on your plan selection — you'll be able to create and post your listing from your employer dashboard.
Avjobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular job board that offers great U.K. exposure, while Avjobs predominantly caters to the U.S. market. Unlike Reed.co.uk, Avjobs' plans are not available in pound sterling. That said, those looking to make use of advanced features will have better success with Avjobs, which has everything from statistics reports to job templates.
Avjobs vs. Find a job:
Find a job is managed by the U.K. government and employers can list general jobs in several industries, including aviation. While Avjobs' plans are expensive, it offers plenty of features missing from Find a job's site. However, Avjobs' exposure in the U.K. is comparatively small, making Find a job the better option for local hiring.
Avjobs vs. Aviation Job Search:
Both Aviation Job Search and Avjobs are niche job boards that cater to an international audience. Unlike Avjobs, Aviation Job Search charges £4.99 per day, which could result in steep charges. Avjobs, on the other hand, is restricted to U.S. dollars, but employers enjoy robust features that are not available with Aviation Job Search.
What is Avjobs?
Avjobs is a niche job board that caters to the aerospace and aviation industry in the U.S. and the United Kingdom.
How much does it cost to post a job ad on Avjobs?
Avjobs offers both monthly and annual plans. If you're interested in a monthly plan, it costs between US$149.00 and US$399.00 per month. With the annual plans, U.K. employers can expect to pay between US$349.00 and US$1,699.00 per year.
How do I create an account on Avjobs?
- Go to the Avjobs website.
- Hover over "Employers" and select "Log In."
- Under "New to Avjobs?" click on "Yes! I want this!"
- Select a job posting package.
- Add your information to the online form and click on "Continue" to create your account.
What types of jobs can I advertise on Avjobs?
Avjobs is a niche job board that lists all jobs in the aviation or aerospace industry, including software developers and engineers.