45 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
45 Day Job Posting Plus CEP Print Ad
5 Pack of 45 Day Job Postings
5 Pack of Premium Job Flash Emails and Postings
Single Resume Purchase
With some 60,000 members in over one hundred countries across the world, the AIChE offers employers access to a large network of chemical engineering professionals. The platform is well-established and has more than one hundred years of experience in supporting its members and community.
While the platform does cater to the Australian job market, its primary audience is still in the U.S. and has fewer listings than similar local job boards.
- CareerEngineer is a niche job board dedicated to supporting careers in the chemical engineering industry.
- Job posts are live for 45 days.
- Jobs are distributed to over 44,000 chemical engineers via targeted emails with the premium packages.
- The platform offers employers a variety of job posting packages as well as additional upgrades.
- The site features a resume database for employers to browse.
- The platform offers a variety of payment methods.
- There are no free job posting options.
- Job posting packages are costlier than competitors, such as EngineeringJobs.com.au and Jora.
- The "TalentBoost," "Veterans," "Diversity," and "Social" upgrades are not available for Australia-based jobs.
- The platform caters primarily to the U.S. job market.
- The organization is based in the U.S. and does not offer local customer support in Australia.
- Pricing information is only available in U.S. dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews for CareerEngineer.
How to Post a Job on CareerEngineer:
Five easy steps for posting a job on CareerEngineer.
Posting a Job on CareerEngineer.
Navigate to the CareerEngineer home page.
From the CareerEngineer home page, go to the "Employers" tab in the top menu and click on "Post a Job" from the drop-down menu.
Create your account.
Create your job post.
Follow these six easy steps to build your job ad:
Select the type of job posting package.
Add your company name and logo, and fill in some basics about the job such as the title, industry, and job function.
Add your job description and requirements. Betterteam has a job description template to help you structure your ad.
Fill in some job details such as the duration of the contract, travel requirements, desired education and experience, and a salary range.
Finally, add the relevant Australian location and contact information.
You can review your job post by clicking on "PREVIEW" toward the bottom of the page.
Once you're happy with your job ad, click on "CONTINUE."
Add optional upgrades for your job post.
The optional upgrades will increase the exposure of your job posting. Select the packages that you would like to purchase by ticking the box to the left of each package. Then, click on "Add Upgrades" or "No Thanks" to continue.
The "TalentBoost," "Veterans," "Diversity," and "Social" upgrades are not available for Australia-based jobs.
Review your order, complete the payment, and post your job ad.
Ensure that your order summary is accurate. Enter your chosen payment details and complete your purchase. Your job post will be processed and appear on the CareerEngineer job board.
You can pay by credit card, check, or through PayPal.
CareerEngineer vs. Engineeringjobs.com.au:
EngineeringJobs.com.au is a general engineering job posting site, while CareerEngineer focuses on chemical engineering roles. However, Engineeringjobs.com.au is an Australian job board and has more vacancies than CareerEngineer, which caters primarily to a U.S. audience, making Engineeringjobs.com.au the better option for Australian employers.
CareerEngineer vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of the country's largest job boards, while CareerEngineer is not well-known in Australia. Although SEEK is a general job board that accepts vacancies in any industry, it still offers Australian employers better access to local chemical engineering candidates than CareerEngineer.
CareerEngineer vs. The Chemical Engineer Jobs:
Like CareerEngineer, The Chemical Engineer Jobs focuses on jobs in the chemical engineering industry. Both platforms serve a global audience, and although The Chemical Engineer Jobs is headquartered in the U.K., it still lists more Australian vacancies on their job board than CareerEngineer, making it the better option for local employers.
What is CareerEngineer?
What does it cost to post a job on CareerEngineer?
CareerEngineer's pricing starts from US$399.00 per job posting. The platform also offers a variety of optional upgrade packages to increase the exposure of your job ad.
How do I create an account on CareerEngineer?
- Go to the CareerEngineer home page.
- Click on "Employer" under the "Sign-in or Create Account" tab in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill in the online form with your personal and company details.
- Click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."
How do I delete a job post on CareerEngineer?
- Log in to your account.
- From your employer dashboard, click on "delete" next to the job post that you would like to remove.
- Confirm the deletion.
What does AIChE stand for?
AIChE stands for the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
How do you become a member of AIChE?
- Go to the AICheE home page.
- Click on "Become a Member" under the "Membership" tab in the top menu bar.
- Scroll down and select a membership option toward the bottom of the page.
- Click on "Become a Member."
- Fill in the online forms, clicking on "Continue" after each step.
- Complete the payment and submit your membership application.