From US$164.00 /mo.
Resume database access
Targeted email campaigns
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking system
French language option
Phone and email.
JSfirm.com is a good option for Canadian employers looking to attract an international workforce. It offers a range of hiring tools, such as targeted emails, featured posts, and job distribution across a network of affiliated sites.
While the platform gives employers access to over 500,000 candidates, JSfirm.com is more popular among its U.S. audience than users from other countries. The site also does not offer local support and pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- JSfirm.com gives employers access to over 500,000 aviation professionals in Canada and abroad.
- Top job categories include technicians, quality assurance specialists, engineers, pilots, and management roles.
- Job posts receive exposure across a large aviation-specific job distribution network.
- Employers can search the site's resume database by keyword, location, category, or aircraft model experience.
- Other services include featured listings, targeted email campaigns, and banner advertising.
- There is a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) database search option.
- Listings are shared to the platform's social media pages for increased visibility.
- JSfirm.com is more affordable than local competitors, such as Aerojobs.ca.
- JSfirm.com does not have a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate management tools.
- Pricing is only listed in U.S. dollars.
- There are no additional language options, such as French.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of JSfirm.com, the platform has a client referral page with handpicked reviews from customers.
Standard Job Ad
Enhanced Job Ad
Automatic Job Postings
Target Outreach Email
50 Resume Contacts
*Employers can also inquire about custom packages via email.
How to Post a Job on JSfirm.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on JSfirm.com.
Posting a Job on JSfirm.com.
Click on "Post A Job."
Navigate to JSfirm.com's home page. Under "Employers," select "Post A Job" from the drop-down menu.
Create an account.
Click on "New Companies" and fill out the online registration form with your company details. Once you're done, click on "Submit."
Purchase your package.
Select your preferred job posting package and click on "Add To Cart." A pop-up message will appear, letting you know that the package has been added to your cart. Select "click here" to proceed to checkout.
Review your order to ensure that you've selected the correct package. Then, click on "Continue to Payment."
If you have a discount code, you can add it on this page.
Add your billing information to the online form and click on "Pay Now" to purchase your package.
Create and post your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your listing to the site.
JSfirm.com vs. Aerojobs.ca:
Aerojobs.ca is a dedicated aerospace job board that caters to a Canadian audience. In contrast, JSfirm.com primarily caters to a U.S. audience, although it allows for international job postings. JSfirm.com is more affordable than Aerojobs.ca, with a starting price of US$164.00 compared to the latter site's C$325.00 per listing.
JSfirm.com vs. AviaNation:
Like JSfirm.com, AviaNation caters to both the local and international job market. At US$164.00 per post, JSfirm.com is the costlier choice compared to AviaNation's US$99.00 per post. Both sites offer social media promotion and featured listings, but only the latter features bulk posting plans for companies hiring at scale.
JSfirm.com vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's job board and, as such, employers can post jobs for free. In comparison, JSfirm.com's pricing starts at US$164.00 per post. However, JSfirm.com primarily serves the aviation industry, while Job Bank advertises general vacancies. JSfirm.com also offers banner advertisements, which Job Bank lacks.