From $164.00 /mo.
Resume database access
Targeted email campaigns
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
JSfirm.com is a niche job posting site that caters to the international aviation industry. Employers can choose from several posting packages that best suit their recruitment needs, search the site's resume database, and create email campaigns. The website is user-friendly but does not offer candidate matching tools or applicant tracking.
JSfirm.com offers reasonable pricing for single job posts but has limited online support resources, lacking any FAQs for employers. On the other hand, JSfirm.com allows companies to search the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) database for qualified candidates, a feature that is not offered by most of their competitors.
- JSfirm.com gives employers access to over 500,000 aviation professionals in the U.S. and abroad.
- Top job categories include technicians, quality assurance specialists, engineers, pilots, and management roles.
- Job posts receive increased exposure across a large aviation-specific job distribution network.
- Employers can search the site's resume database by keyword, location, category, or aircraft model experience.
- Other services include featured listings, targeted email campaigns, and banner advertising.
- There is a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) database search option.
- Listings are shared to the platform's social media pages for maximum visibility.
- JSfirm.com does not have a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate management tools.
- Compared to some rival platforms, such as Space Individuals, the job board is costly.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of JSfirm.com, the platform has a client referral page with handpicked reviews from customers.
Standard Job Ad
Enhanced Job Ad
Automatic Job Postings
Target Outreach Email
50 Resume Contacts
*Employers can also inquire about custom packages via email.
How to Post a Job on JSfirm.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on JSfirm.com.
Posting a Job on JSfirm.com.
Click on "Post A Job."
Navigate to JSfirm.com's home page. Under "Employers," select "Post A Job" from the drop-down menu.
Create an account.
Click on "New Companies" and fill out the online registration form with your company details. Once you're done, click on "Submit."
Purchase your package.
Select your preferred job posting package and click on "Add To Cart." A pop-up message will appear, letting you know that the package has been added to your cart. Select "click here" to proceed to checkout.
Review your order to ensure that you've selected the correct package. Then, click on "Continue to Payment."
If you have a discount code, you can add it on this page.
Add your billing information to the online form and click on "Pay Now" to purchase your package.
Create and post your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your listing to the site.
JSfirm.com vs. Aeroindustryjobs:
JSfirm.com and Aeroindustryjobs are both industry-specific job boards, helping employers fill their aviation vacancies. While Aeroindustryjobs offers interviewing and networking services, JSfirm.com features resume searches and job distribution. With a starting price of $299.00 per post, Aeroindustryjobs is the costlier option.
JSfirm.com vs. AerospaceCrossing:
JSfirm.com and AerospaceCrossing both form part of larger job posting networks, but while JSfirm.com is targeted at the aviation industry, AerospaceCrossing's caters to both aerospace-specific and general job boards. Unlike JSfirm.com, AerospaceCrossing offers a free job posting option. However, the latter's paid plans are costlier.
JSfirm.com vs. American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA):
The AIAA is a membership-based society for aerospace professionals, offering a wide range of services in addition to a career center, like networking events and publications. JSfirm.com is the more affordable option but lacks the applicant tracking and online support offered by AIAA.
What does it cost to post a job on JSfirm.com?
JSfirm.com's pricing starts at $164.00 for a single listing.