30 Day Job Posting
90 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
Single Resume Purchase
Formed in 1963, the AIAA is a well-established organization that has been supporting the aeronautical community for nearly 60 years. The platform's job board offers employers a range of recruitment tools, such as a resume database and candidate management tools. There are also multiple job posting packages.
The AIAA's pricing is higher than that of competitors such as Aeroindustryjobs and AerospaceCrossing, especially for non-AIAA members. In addition, features such as exposure on other job boards and social media sharing require an additional fee. Worth noting is that job post upgrades are only available for U.S.-based job vacancies.
- The AIAA is a long-standing organization with almost 30,000 individual members from 91 countries, and 95 corporate members.
- Employers can search the platform's resume database for free and only pay to connect with potential candidates.
- There is a range of packages to suit various recruitment needs.
- The site offers upgrades and add-ons to increase job post visibility.
- The "TalentBoost" upgrade distributes job posts to over 1,000 local and national job boards, including niche ones.
- The "Social" upgrade shares job ads to over 10,300 Twitter job channels.
- Employers can create and save job posting templates for later use.
- The organization offers local online, phone, and email support.
- Applications can be sorted and tracked to help streamline the recruitment process.
- The site does not offer a free job posting option.
- Upgrades are only available for U.S.-based jobs.
- Nonmember pricing is very high compared to competitors such as Aeroindustryjobs, AerospaceCrossing, and Avjobs.
We were unable to find any reviews of the AIAA's Career Center.
How to Post a Job to the AIAA Career Center:
Five easy steps for posting a job to the AIAA Career Center.
Posting a Job to the AIAA Career Center.
Click on "Post a Job."
Hover over "CAREERS" on the AIAA's home page and select "Post a Job" from the drop-down menu.
Create an account.
You'll need to register as an employer before being able to post a job to the AIAA Career Center.
Fill out the online form with your personal and company details.
Read through the user agreement.
Indicate that you agree to the terms of both policies.
Click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT" toward the bottom of the page.
Select "CONTINUE" on the following page.
Create your job post.
Select the package you wish to purchase and include some information about the vacancy, including the company name, job title, and nature of the employment contract. Then, include a description of the job and all pertinent requirements. You'll be able to include additional job-related information, as well as details about the application process.
When you're ready, click on "CONTINUE."
You can review your job post by clicking on the "Preview" button toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's free job description template to help create your job post.
Purchase one or more upgrades, if desired.
You'll be prompted to purchase upgrades to increase the exposure of your job post. Check the boxes next to your desired upgrade(s) and then click on "Add Upgrades" toward the bottom of the page. Alternatively, click on "No Thanks" to proceed without any upgrades.
Review your order and complete the payment.
Ensure that your order summary and billing address are correct. Then, select a payment method and complete the transaction.
Employers can choose to pay via credit card, check, or PayPal.
Once the payment has been processed, your job post will be featured on the AIAA Career Center.
AIAA Career Center vs. Aeroindustryjobs:
Aeroindustryjobs and the AIAA Career Center offer a range of job posting packages and access to a resume database. Overall, Aeroindustryjobs is the more affordable option for those who aren't members of the AIAA. The company also offers bulk job posting packages with discounted rates, which its competitor does not.
AIAA Career Center vs. AerospaceCrossing:
Like the AIAA, AerospaceCrossing offers a job board dedicated to the aeronautical industry. The platform offers fewer job posting packages than the AIAA, but it is the more affordable option. Both platforms offer added exposure by sharing jobs to their respective networks of affiliated sites. However, only AerospaceCrossing offers free job posting.
AIAA Career Center vs. Space Individuals:
Unlike the AIAA, Space Individuals offers a free job posting option, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget. However, the platform only offers pricing in euro and has fewer job posting packages than the AIAA. In addition, Space Individuals does not offer add-ons to boost the visibility of job posts, which its competitor does.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
December 21, 2021
October 18, 2021
September 7, 2021
July 14, 2021
May 20, 2021
What does the AIAA do?
The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) is a technical society dedicated to the aeronautical community. They offer networking events, outreach programs, industry publications, aeronautical news, and an aerospace job board where employers can connect with talented professionals.
What does it cost to post a job to the AIAA Career Center?
The AIAA's job posting pricing ranges from $295.00 to $669.00 per post for members and $495.00 to $1,119.00 for nonmembers. Various add-ons are available at an additional cost.
How do you become a member of the AIAA?
- Navigate to the AIAA's home page.
- Click on "MEMBERSHIP" in the top menu bar.
- Scroll down and select the type of membership by clicking on "Join" beneath the relevant option.
- Create an account by entering your email address and then selecting "Create Account."
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Continue."
- Fill out the membership application form and select "Continue & Checkout."
- Verify your payment information and click on "Proceed to Checkout."
- Add a donation, if desired.
- Verify your shipping and billing information, then select "Continue."
- Enter your payment information and complete the transaction.
How much does an AIAA membership cost?
Membership dues vary depending on the type of membership. It is free for high school students and educators. Other membership dues range from $28.00 and $158.00. Discounts are available.
How do I create an account on the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics?
- Navigate to the AIAA's career center.
- Hover over "Employers" toward the top of the page and click on "Post a Job."
- Fill out the registration form under "New Users Create an Account."
- Click on "Create My Account."
How do I delete a job post on the AIAA's website?
- Log in to your account.
- Find the job post that you would like to remove.
- Click on "delete" next to the job post.