Employers from nine countries around the world can post job listings for free on Adzuna, after which pay-per-click on job posts apply and employers' responses to applications are charged as well. Adzuna doesn't supply pricing details on their site; therefore, employers need to contact them for more information.
Although Adzuna was founded in the U.K. and is headquartered in London, its focus is international. Employers seeking to attract job seekers from around the globe to positions in the U.S. should consider this site.
Adzuna's global job site features a hi-tech job search engine with powerful candidate matching capabilities. Millions of candidates use Adzuna, and their search engine includes jobs from major job boards. Employers pay for clicks on their job posts and when they react to an application, while job seekers apply for jobs at no cost.
- Employers are connected with job seekers in 16 locations across the globe, including the U.S., Canada, the Americas, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Africa, and Asia.
- Pay-per-click job posting is supported in 14 out of 16 locations, including the U.S.
- Additional costs only apply when employers choose to react to candidate applications.
- The site attracts tens of millions of unique and diverse site visitors a month.
- A job search engine with transparent, cutting edge candidate matching technology.
- Job feed integration results in qualified candidates being driven straight to employers' applicant tracking systems (ATSs).
- Job posts include employer branding.
- Enhanced recruitment advertising strategy options are available.
- A free mobile app is available to download.
- No free trials are offered.
- No candidate management dashboard included.
- Single job posts do not qualify for enhanced recruitment strategy advertising options.
- Employers don't have access to a resume database.
Adzuna has been named the top job search engine used by job boards around the world in JobBoardDoctor’s 2020-21 Recruiting Sites Survey. On Trustpilot, Adzuna's main U.K.-based site attracted the most reviews, with users rating it 2.9 out of 5 stars. Reviews range from 65% who rated the services as "Excellent," to 20% who rated it as "Bad." No direct reviews of Adzuna's U.S. site were found.
How to Post a Job on Adzuna:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Adzuna.
Posting a Job on Adzuna.
Navigate to adzuna.com.
Go to the Adzuna home page.
Click on "Advertise" in the top-right of your screen.
This link sits next to the "Login/Register" button and takes you to the hiring page.
Scroll down and click on "Get in touch."
Clicking this button will redirect you to the part of the page that asks for your company details.
Fill in the required fields in the form and click on "Submit."
An Adunza team member will be in touch to first help you determine your pay-per-click budget and then assist you to post your job.
Adzuna vs. ZipRecruiter:
Adzuna and ZipRecruiter differ in that Adzuna features a powerful global job search engine, while ZipRecruiter syndicates job posts to over a hundred other international job boards. Adzuna exclusively offers employers a pay-per-click option, whereas ZipRecruiter's pricing starts at $249.00 per month for a single job post.
Adzuna vs. Indeed:
Both Adzuna and Indeed offer general job search engines. Indeed offers a free job listing option and promoted posts start with a pay-per-click budget from as low as $5.00. Adzuna exclusively charges for clicks, but employers need to contact them for pricing details.
Adzuna vs. Jooble:
Both Adzuna and Jooble aggregate jobs from major global job boards to connect general job seekers with employers via their job search engines. Adzuna allows job posting on their site, whereas Jooble does not. Adzuna has a pay-per-click policy, while Jooble offers employers free and paid promoted job posting options. Both feature candidate matching.
Adzuna vs. LinkedIn:
Adzuna and LinkedIn differ in that Adzuna features a global job search engine, while LinkedIn is an international social network that includes job postings. Only LinkedIn offers a candidate management dashboard; however, both identify suitable candidates. Adzuna and LinkedIn are similar in that both exclusively offer flexible pay-per-click job postings.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
October 22, 2020
April 3, 2020
Is Adzuna any good?
Yes. They offer local job seekers a hi-tech job search engine that aggregates millions of jobs from major local and international job boards. U.S employers benefit from their advanced candidate matching technology and international reach.
What is Adzuna?
Adzuna is a job search site that connects employers with job seekers in 16 countries around the world.
How much does it cost to post a job on Adzuna?
Adzuna's pricing is exclusively structured around customized pay-per-click job posting options for employers in most of the 16 countries that they cover, while some markets like Australia and South Africa have pay per job post subscription plans.
How do I post a job on Adzuna?
- Navigate to www.adzuna.com/.
- Click on "Advertise" at the top right of your screen.
- Scroll down and click on "Get in touch".
- Fill in the required fields in the form and click on "Submit".
- An Adunza team member will be in touch to first help you determine your pay-per-click budget and then assist you to post your job.