From $99.00 /post.
Candidate matching tools
Resume database access
Applicant tracking integrations
Although Adzuna was founded in the U.K. and is headquartered in London, its focus is international. Employers seeking to attract job seekers from around the globe to positions in the U.S. should consider this site.
Adzuna's global job site features a high-tech job search engine with powerful candidate-matching capabilities. Millions of candidates use Adzuna, and their search engine includes jobs from major job boards. Employers have a choice of two posting plans and can include their company logo on job ads.
- Employers are connected with job seekers in 16 locations across the globe, including the U.S.
- There are two posting plans, with the Premium option including sponsored distribution across Adzuna's U.S. partner network.
- The site attracts tens of millions of unique and diverse site visitors a month.
- The job search engine features transparent, cutting-edge candidate matching technology.
- Job feed integration results in qualified candidates being driven straight to employers' applicant tracking systems (ATSs).
- Job posts include a company logo.
- A free mobile app is available to download.
- No free trials are offered.
- No candidate management dashboard is included.
- Employers don't have access to a resume database.
On Trustpilot, Adzuna has a 2.3-star rating based on more than 300 reviews. Several users mentioned experiencing difficulties with the registration process and one reviewer noted receiving frequent spam emails.
*Employers interested in posting multiple jobs should contact Adzuna for a quote.
How to Post a Job on Adzuna:
- Navigate to Adzuna's home page.
- Click on "Advertise" toward the top-right of the page.
- Select "Post a job" in the top menu and scroll down to view the pricing options.
- Select the plan you want.
- Create an account.
- Complete the online form with your job posting details and click "Post Job."
- Choose a payment option and pay for your posting.
Adzuna vs. ZipRecruiter:
Adzuna and ZipRecruiter differ in that Adzuna features a powerful global job search engine, while ZipRecruiter syndicates job posts to over a hundred other international job boards. Adzuna's job posting plans start at $99.00 for a 30-day post, whereas ZipRecruiter offers a daily rate of $24.00 per post or monthly plans starting from $399.00.
Adzuna vs. Indeed:
Both Adzuna and Indeed offer general job search engines. Unlike Adzuna, Indeed offers a free job listing option. While Indeed also offers a pay-per-application option for sponsored posts, Adzuna has a starting price of $99.00 for a 30-day post. Compared to Adzuna, Indeed offers a wider range of hiring tools, including a searchable resume database.
Adzuna vs. LinkedIn:
Adzuna and LinkedIn differ in that Adzuna features a global job search engine, while LinkedIn is an international social network that includes job postings. Only LinkedIn offers a candidate management dashboard. Adzuna charges upwards of $99.00 per post while LinkedIn offers both free and paid packages.