60-Day Job Posting
5 pack - Standard Job Posting
10-Pack Job Post
CareerMine only lists its pricing in USD on its website.
Careermine offers an easy-to-use job board that lets employers from across the globe post niche and general jobs in the mining industry. For U.K. employers, the platform provides excellent exposure to a targeted job market and offers several robust features, such as job post analytics, candidate matching, and access to a CV database.
- Employers can search the site's database of resumes.
- The site provides branding tools for employers to create an attractive public image.
- Employers are able to post jobs from their dashboard or from an applicant tracking system.
- Employers receive email notifications when suitable candidates register on the site.
- An employer dashboard keeps track of post engagement and applications.
- Only offers one standard job posting package and one five-pack bundle package.
- Both plans are priced in USD.
- Customer care is only available between Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm PST, an entire 8 hours behind the U.K.'s GMT time zone.
- The site lacks features such as interview scheduling and post promotion.
No customer reviews were found online.
How to Post a Job on Careermine:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Careermine.
Posting a job on Careermine.
Navigate to the Careermine home page.
Navigate to the Careermine home page and click on the "Post a job" button located in the top right corner.
Select a posting option.
Choose a single job posting for US$450.00 or click on the "More Info" button for multi-posting options.
Sign in or create an account.
If you already have a Careermine account, enter your credentials to sign in. If you are a new customer, create an account with your email and password.
Create a company profile.
Complete your company profile which will appear in the employer A-Z listing.
Add your job information.
Once your account is active, create a new job posting from your company profile page. Fill in the required information.
Review, pay, then post.
Review your job ad, choose a payment option, then post your job.
Careermine vs. Jobsite:
Jobsite is a general job posting board that's popular in the U.K., while Careermine is a niche job board that focuses on the mining industry. Between the two competitors, Careermine is the more expensive option and it doesn't advertises many U.K.-based jobs. Jobsite, on the other hand, offers great U.K. exposure and a bigger variety of mining jobs.
Careermine vs. OilandGas JobSearch:
OilandGasJobSearch and Careermine are both mining job boards that offer standard hiring tools, including access to resumes, email alerts, and company branding. Pricing starts at £150.00 per post compared to Careermine which charges US$450.00 for its standard job posting plan.
Careermine vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the largest online job boards and allows employers to post jobs for free. There is an option to sponsor posts and make them more visible if desired, and employers can set a budget for this. However, Careermine has a niche audience which means that employers might find more candidates who are actively seeking mining jobs there.
What is Careermine?
What does it cost to post a job on Careermine?
It costs US$450.00 to post a single job listing.
How do I create an account on Careermine?
Navigate to Careermine's website and scroll down to the footer of the page. Under "Employers," select "Employer Sign in," and then click on "Create an account."