Jobs4Mining's pricing is not readily available on their website. Interested employers should contact the company via email for more information.
Jobs4Mining is a niche job board that connects employers with job seekers in the mining industry. The platform gives employers access to qualified candidates throughout the mineral processing, engineering, geosciences, and health and safety sectors of the U.K. and abroad.
While Jobs4Mining offers featured listings, discounted bulk job packs, and employer branding, the company lacks key hiring services, such as CV searches, candidate matching tools, and social media promotion. The platform also does not list pricing details on their site, making it difficult to gauge the job board's affordability.
- Jobs4Mining caters to both the local and international mining industries.
- The job board has subscription rates for employers looking to post jobs frequently.
- The platform offers a discount on bulk job packs.
- Employers can opt to have their job post featured on the site's home page for increased exposure.
- Listings are sent to job seekers via email alerts.
- Employers can add their logo and a description of their company to the website.
- Jobs4Mining's pricing is not available on their website.
- The job board does not have an online job posting process.
- The platform lacks certain hiring tools, such as CV searches and candidate matching.
- Listings aren't shared to other job boards or the company's social media accounts.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobs4Mining.
How to Post a Job on Jobs4Mining:
Jobs4Mining vs. Careermine:
Similar to Jobs4Mining, Careermine caters to both the local and international mining industry. While Jobs4Mining does not list any pricing details on their website, Careermine charges US$450.00 for a listing. Both platforms offer employer branding tools, but Careermine features access to a CV database, which Jobs4Mining lacks.
Jobs4Mining vs. Earthworks-jobs.com:
Earthworks-jobs.com and Jobs4Mining are both niche job boards with a local and global presence. Earthworks-jobs.com, however, also caters to the agriculture and forestry sectors, while Jobs4Mining primarily serves the mining industry. Earthworks-jobs.com offers CV searches and social media promotion, which Jobs4Mining lacks.
Jobs4Mining vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a general job board that attracts over 11 million unique U.K. visitors per month. In comparison, Jobs4Mining primarily serves the mining industry and receives less than 50,000 unique monthly visits. The latter platform, however, might be the better option for targeted hiring. Reed.co.uk offers CV searches, which Jobs4Mining lacks.