Jobs4Mining does not readily display pricing on their website. Interested employers should contact the company via email for more information.
Jobs4Mining is a niche job board that connects employers with job seekers in the mining industry. The platform caters to both Australian and international employers in search of talent throughout the mineral processing, engineering, geosciences, and health and safety sectors.
While Jobs4Mining offers featured listings, discounted bulk job packs, and employer branding, the company lacks key hiring services, such as CV searches, candidate matching tools, and social media promotion. The job board also does not list pricing details on their website, making it difficult to compare their affordability to other job boards.
- Jobs4Mining serves both the local and international mining industries.
- The platform offers a discount on bulk job packs, as well as subscription rates for frequent job postings.
- Employers can opt to have their job post featured on the site's home page for increased exposure.
- Listings are sent to job seekers via email alerts.
- Employers can add their logo and a description of their company to the website.
- Jobs4Mining does not disclose pricing details on their website and lacks an online job posting process.
- The platform does not offer certain hiring tools, such as CV searches and candidate matching.
- Listings aren't shared to other job boards or the company's social media accounts.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobs4Mining.