Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
Australia accounts for less than 1% of Job Today's web traffic, suggesting that it's not very popular among Australian employers and job seekers. Searching "Sydney" in the location field currently yields jobs that range from "Courier" to "Picker Packer" and more.
Despite pricing not being available in Australian dollars, Job Today might still hold some value for Australian employers. It has a highly-rated mobile app and has a reputation for making hiring fast and hassle-free.
- Job Today is more affordable than trusted Australian job boards such as SEEK and Jora.
- The platform is easy to use.
- The site offers advanced search filters.
- Employers have the ability to search candidate profiles.
- The job board offers a branded employer profile page with videos, images, and links.
- Companies can communicate with candidates via the built-in chat feature.
- Employers can engage with millions of candidates in all industries around the world.
- Job Today can be reached via email, telephone, or live chat.
- Pricing is only advertised in euros.
- Job Today claims to be free for job seekers, but many candidates say they are required to pay £5.00 per month to talk to interested employers.
- There is no local customer support number for Australian users.
Job Today has received mixed reviews from users. The site has a score of 4.5 out of 5 on the Apple App Store with mixed reviews about reliability, trust, and ease of use.
How to Post a Job on Job Today:
Thirteen easy steps for posting a job on Job Today.
Posting a Job on Job Today.
Go to jobtoday.com.
Navigate to the Job Today home page.
Click on "Hire Staff."
The "Hire Staff" button sits in the top-right corner of the home page. On the next page, select "Post a Job Now."
Create an account.
Sign up for a Job Today account. Fill in your details and verify your phone number.
Click on "Post a Job."
The "Post a Job" button is in the center of your dashboard.
Add a description.
Enter your job title and description and choose a category. When you are satisfied, click on "Next."
Choose a location.
Type in the city or state you would like to target with your job ad. Click on "Next."
Select an employment type.
Choose between part-time and full-time, specify a shift schedule, and indicate a starting time. Click on "Next."
Determine the salary.
Specify a currency, a salary range, and information on extra compensation. Click on "Next."
Specify language requirements.
If you expect your hire to be fluent in a specific language, state this here. Click on "Next."
Choose your desired experience level.
If you prefer a candidate with some experience, choose "Yes." Click on "Next."
Upload a photo.
Upload a photo of your team or office space. Click on "Next."
Include some questions.
Ask your prospective candidate some initial screening questions that relate to the job. Click on "Next."
Add your company information.
Include details such as your company name and number of employees. Click on "Next." Your job post will go live after this.
Job Today vs. Jora:
Jora is an Australian company that advertises jobs to a large market of skilled Australian workers, while Job Today has no real presence in Australia. Its reach and range of jobs simply can't compete with Jora. Jora is trusted by Australian employers to find the best local talent and is a better bet for Australian employers.
Job Today vs. JobisJob:
JobisJob and Job Today have similar features. Job Today is more affordable, with a free plan and paid plans that start at €27.99 per month, whereas JobisJob charges US$50.00 per month. Job Today offers a resume search feature and has an Australia-specific page that is used by over 52,000 companies across Australia.
Job Today vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a general job posting site that advertises jobs across a broad range of industries. It is highly regarded and trusted among Australian employers and job seekers, while Job Today is unpopular with Australians. SEEK features variable pricing that is dependent on job title and location, compared to Job Today's free plan and paid options starting at €55.99.
What is Job Today?
Job Today is an online job posting platform that enables employers to source relevant and skilled candidates.
How much does it cost to post a job on Job Today?
Job Today's paid plans start at €55.99 per month.
How do I create a Job Today account?
- On the Job Today home page, click on "Hire Staff" in the top-right corner.
- Click on "Post Job Now."
- Enter your personal details.
- You will need to verify your phone number in order to activate your account.
How can I delete a Job Today job posting?
- From your Job Today dashboard, click on "My jobs."
- Select the job posting you would like to delete.
- Click on the "Delete" icon alongside the job posting.