Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
Canada accounts for less than 1% of Job Today's website traffic, suggesting that it's not very popular among Canadian employers and job seekers. A job search filtered by the location "Toronto" currently yields jobs that range from "Warehouse Assistant" to "Cleaner" and more.
Despite the website not being available in French and pricing only listed in euros, Job Today might still hold some value for Canadian employers. It has a highly-rated mobile app and has a reputation for making hiring fast and hassle-free.
- Job Today is more affordable than trusted Canadian job boards such as Eluta.ca.
- The job board has a free posting option.
- The platform is easy to use.
- The site offers advanced search filters.
- Employers have the ability to search candidate profiles.
- There is a branded employer profile page with videos, images, and links.
- Employers can communicate with candidates via the built-in chat feature.
- Employers can engage with millions of candidates in all industries around the world.
- Job Today can be reached via email, telephone, or live chat.
- The website is not available in French.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- Job Today claims to be free for job seekers, but many candidates say they are required to pay a fee to talk to interested employers.
- There is no local customer support number for Canadian users.
Job Today has received mixed reviews from users. The app received one negative review and one positive review on Reddit. The site has a score of 4.5 out of 5 on the Apple App Store with mixed reviews about reliability, trust, and ease of use.
How to Post a Job on Job Today:
Thirteen easy steps for posting a job on Job Today.
Posting a job on Job Today.
Go to jobtoday.com.
Navigate to the Job Today home page.
Click on "Hire Staff."
The "Hire Staff" button sits in the top-right corner of the home page. On the next page, select "Post a Job Now."
Create an account.
Sign up for a Job Today account. Fill in your details and verify your phone number.
Click on "Post a Job."
The "Post a Job" button is in the center of your dashboard.
Add a description.
Enter your job title and description and choose a category. When you are satisfied, click on "Next."
Choose a location.
Type in the city or state you would like to target with your job ad. Click on "Next."
Select an employment type.
Choose between part-time and full-time, specify a shift schedule, and indicate a starting time. Click on "Next."
Determine the salary.
Specify a currency, a salary range, and information on extra compensation. Click on "Next."
Specify language requirements.
If you expect your hire to be fluent in a specific language, state this here. Click on "Next."
Choose your desired experience level.
If you prefer a candidate with some experience, choose "Yes." Click on "Next."
Upload a photo.
Upload a photo of your team or office space. Click on "Next."
Include some questions.
Ask your prospective candidate some initial screening questions that relate to the job. Click on "Next."
Add your company information.
Include details such as your company name and number of employees. Click on "Next." Your job post will go live after this.
Job Today vs. Jobs.ca:
Jobs.ca is a popular job posting site in Canada that charges C$325.00 for a single listing, while Job Today offers free and paid job posting plans, starting from €55.99 per month. Jobs.ca receives more monthly traffic from Canada, but Job Today is still a good option for employers looking to extend their search for talent in the country.
Job Today vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca is a general Canadian job board that is trusted by Canadian employers and job seekers. Their pricing starts at C$199.00 but they also have a free plan, while Job Today has a free option with paid plans starting at €55.99. Job Today is more affordable but does not have the same reach and credibility as Eluta.ca.
Job Today vs. JobisJob:
JobisJob and Job Today have similar features. Job Today is more affordable, with a free plan and paid packages starting at €55.99, whereas JobisJob charges US$50.00 per month for two listings. Job Today offers a resume search feature and has a Canada-specific page that is used by over 60,000 companies across the country.
What is Job Today?
Job Today is an online job posting platform that enables employers to source relevant and skilled candidates.
How much does it cost to post a job on Job Today?
Job Today's paid plans start at €55.99 per month.
How do I create a Job Today account?
- On the Job Today home page, click on "Hire Staff" in the top-right corner.
- Click on "Post Job Now."
- Enter your personal details.
- You will need to verify your phone number in order to activate your account.
How can I delete a Job Today job posting?
- From your Job Today dashboard, click on "My jobs."
- Select the job posting you would like to delete.
- Click on the "Delete" icon alongside the job posting.