Standard Job Posting
Premium Job Posting
Premium Job Posting + Marketing Campaign
Additional/Custom Recruitment Services*
Contact for quote.
*Energy Jobline also offers a range of additional products and services, including customer job posting packages, banner advertising, and screening services, among others. For more information, interested users should contact the company through the online form, by phone on 020 3929 5868, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Energy Jobline has over a decade of recruitment experience in a range of energy industries, including nuclear, oil, gas, and renewables. The platform offers employers access to a large international network of professionals in over 190 countries, and has become one of the leading energy career portals.
The website lists over 350,000 jobs daily, with a good number of vacancies advertised from within Australia. The platform boasts an extensive suite of recruitment tools to help employers connect with the best candidates, including an applicant tracking tool, company branding services, and a comprehensive resume database.
- Energy Jobline is a niche job posting site for the energy industries in over 190 countries.
- The job board lists over 5,000 vacancies in Australia.
- The platform has a reach of over 4 million energy professionals worldwide.
- The site offers tailored job posting packages to suit specific recruitment needs.
- The platform features a built-in applicant tracking system to manage candidates.
- The site features a global resume database of energy professionals.
- "Premium" job posts are shared to the company's Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages.
- The job board lists more vacancies than local platforms like MiningOilandGasJobs.com.
- Energy Jobline offers no free job posting option.
- The platform does not share job posts to other job boards.
- Pricing is only available in pounds sterling.
- The platform is more expensive than competitors like Jora and MiningOilandGasJobs.com.
- The company is based in the U.K. and has no local customer support in Australia.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Energy Jobline.
How to Post a Job on Energy Jobline:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Energy Jobline.
Posting a job on Energy Jobline.
Navigate to the Energy Jobline home page.
From the home page, click on "For Recruiters" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, click on "Register."
Create your recruiter account.
Register your recruiter account by filling out the online form with your details. Once complete, click on "Create new recruiter account" toward the bottom of the page.
A confirmation email will be sent to you. Follow the link to activate your account.
Click on "Save" to confirm your account details.
Select a job posting package.
From your dashboard, click on "Products" in the top menu bar. Scroll down and select a job posting option by clicking on "Post a job" beneath the corresponding package. Next, select the format of your job post by clicking on "Continue" beneath your preferred option.
You can choose between creating your job post through Energy Jobline, adding a link to your website, or uploading a PDF.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with the details of your vacancy. Once complete, click on "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
Preview your job post.
Review your job post for inaccuracies. You can edit the post by selecting "Go back" toward the bottom of the page. Once complete, click on "Continue."
Complete the payment and post your job.
You can choose to make your job a featured post by checking the corresponding box. Then click on "Continue." Finally, review your order and enter your payment details. Once complete, click on "Post Job" toward the bottom of the page.
Once the payment is complete, your job ad will be processed and posted to the Energy Jobline board.
Energy Jobline vs. Oil & Gas JobSearch:
Oil & Gas JobSearch, like Energy Jobline, is an international job board with a large audience, dedicated to careers in a variety of energy industries. Both platforms list a considerable number of Australian vacancies; however, Energy Jobline is more affordable, making it the best choice for employers on a tight budget.
Energy Jobline vs. MiningOilandGasJobs.com:
While Energy Jobline is a U.K.-based job board that serves an international audience, MiningOilandGasJobs.com is Australian-based and may offer employers better local support. In addition, EnergyJobline only lists its pricing in pound sterling, however, the platform does list far more Australian vacancies than MiningOilandGasJobs.com.
Energy Jobline vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of the most popular general job boards in Australia and has a very large audience. While Energy Jobline's audience is not as big, it consists of specialized energy professionals, offering employers a more targeted pool of candidates. The platforms are similarly priced, although Energy Jobline only lists its pricing in pounds sterling.
What is Energy Jobline?
Energy Jobline is the self-proclaimed largest and fastest-growing global energy and engineering job board and career hub. The platform specializes in connecting employers with specialized professionals in the nuclear, renewable, and oil power industries from around the world.
What does it cost to post a job on Energy Jobline?
Energy Jobline's pricing starts from £125.00 for a standard job post. The platform also offers a range of additional products and services, including a resume database, banner advertisements, and email marketing campaigns. The website only offers pricing in pounds sterling.
How do I create an account on Energy Jobline?
- Navigate to the Energy Jobline home page.
- Click on "For Recruiters" in the top-right corner.
- Select "Register."
- Enter your details and click on "Create new recruiter account."
- Activate your account by following the email link.
How do I delete a job post on Energy Jobline?
- Log in to your account.
- Select "Dashboard" from the top menu bar.
- Click on "Manage Jobs" under "QUICK LINKS" on the right of the page.
- Select "delete" next to the job post that you would like to remove.