Oil Professionals offers a free job posting service.
Oil Professionals is a bare-bones job portal that provides a basic service. It allows employers to list jobs for free, making it appealing to small companies with tight hiring budgets. There are no enterprise packages, no candidate management tools, and very little reach. It is difficult to recommend to most companies in the oil and gas industry.
- The job posting process is quick and frictionless.
- Posting a job is entirely free of charge.
- Employers have access to a searchable candidate resume database.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as Rigzone, which charges $550.00 per job post.
- Branded company profiles make it easy for candidates to learn more about companies.
- Employers can find niche roles that are harder to find on general job boards, such as flowback professionals.
- There is an executive coaching service that provides useful training for oil and gas business leaders.
- There are no candidate management or applicant tracking tools.
- The platform lacks additional upgrades or promotions for better exposure.
We were unable to find any reviews for Oil Professionals.
How to Post a Job on Oil Professionals:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Oil Professionals.
Posting a job on Oil Professionals.
Go to the Oil Professionals home page.
Navigate to oilprofessionals.com and click on the "Employers" tab at the top of the page to open a drop-down menu. Select "Post a job" from the options available.
Create an account.
Fill in your relevant details and click on the "REGISTER" button at the bottom of the form.
Create your job post.
Add in details such as the job title, job description, a reference number, and more. Click on the "PREVIEW" button to see what it looks like.
Click on "POST."
If you're satisfied with your job post, click on the "POST" button at the bottom of the page. This concludes the job posting process.
Oil Professionals vs. Rigzone:
Rigzone is significantly costlier than Oil Professionals, with a starting price of $550.00 per post, compared to the latter's free postings. Rigzone listings reach a wider audience, and the site affords employers candidate management tools to streamline the hiring process. Only side with Oil Professionals if you cannot afford to pay for a job post.
Oil Professionals vs. Energy Jobline:
Energy Jobline is based in the U.K., but nearly a quarter of its web traffic comes from the U.S. It is costlier than Oil Professionals' free service, with a starting price of £125.00 per post. It has a larger audience of job seekers than Oil Professionals and offers advanced recruiting tools that appeal to employers who want more hiring power.
Oil Professionals vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job board while Oil Professionals is a niche job board, so it comes as some surprise that the former lists more oil and gas jobs than the latter. Indeed has a reach that dwarfs its rival, free posting options for small businesses, and paid options for large enterprises, making it the better choice to find talent.
What is Oil Professionals?
Oil Professionals is a job board that connects oil and gas businesses with industry talent. It is a free job posting service that appeals to companies with tight recruiting budgets and hosts a range of specialized positions one might not find on other general job sites.
What does it cost to post a job on Oil Professionals?
It is entirely free to post a job on Oil Professionals.