Environmental Science is a resource hub for environmental science education and careers. Anyone considering a career in green technology, environmental science, or similar can visit the website and find information about career options, salary comparison tools, current news, and a dedicated job board with keyword searching.
All job postings on Environmental Science are managed by ZipRecruiter. Pricing starts at $249.00 per month with plans that can be customized to your needs. ZipRecruiter offers a free, four-day trial that allows you to post a single job and keep whichever candidates you receive.
Environmental Science is not a traditional job board, but rather a resource hub for people considering a career in environmental science or green technology. It offers useful resources such as industry news, course and study options, information about scholarships and internships, and a dedicated environmental job board.
The job board itself is powered by ZipRecruiter which allows you to post your job to more than 100 other job boards for enhanced exposure. All posts can be tailored to your needs, but no free options are available. You can use the free, four-day free trial to post a single job.
- Dedicated job board for environmental science careers.
- Your job posting will appear on 100+ job boards.
- Access to a large resume database and network of job boards through ZipRecruiter.
- Customized pricing for your job posting needs.
- Job postings are managed by an external site.
- No free postings.
- The free trial is limited to four days.
As an information hub, Environmental Science is one of the best in the industry. Few other sites have as much information about environmental studies and news with an option to search for jobs. The job board is powered by ZipRecruiter which is one of the more popular job posting sites in the U.S.
Reviews for ZipRecruiter are mostly favorable. TrustRadius provides the site with an overall rating of 7.8/10.
How to Post a Job on Environmental Science:
- Navigate to environmentalscience.org/careers.
- Scroll down until you see a box that says "Environmental Science Jobs."
- Click on "Post a Job to Environmental Science and 100+ Job Boards with One Submission" to be redirected to ZipRecruiter.
- Specify the number of employees you currently have.
- Click on the "Post Jobs for Free" button.
- Enter information about your company.
- Enter information about the job.
- Choose a package.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Click "Post My Job Now."
Environmental Science vs. Indeed:
While Environmental Science is a resource hub and a job board specifically for the environmental science field, Indeed is a general job board for job seekers in every industry. Environmental Science uses ZipRecruiter's job posting facilities, which is a major competitor to Indeed. In terms of pricing, Indeed is also more affordable with both free and paid plans available.
Environmental Science vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a social networking site that job seekers can use to connect with employers. It is not a job board like Environmental Science, but it is widely used by the professional community to search and apply for jobs. Recruitment costs on LinkedIn are based on your company profile and needs, whereas Environmental Science uses ZipRecruiter, which charges per post.
2647 Gateway Road, Suite 105–409, Carlsbad, CA 92009
What is the Environmental Science website?
Can you post jobs on Environmental Science?
Yes, Environmental Science works in collaboration with ZipRecruiter, allowing users to post jobs on the website as well as 100+ other job boards with a single submission.
What types of jobs can you post on Environmental Science?
All jobs relating to environmental science including:
- Public health.
- Environmental planning.
- Agriculture and forestry.
- Environmental science.