30 Day Listing
60 Day Listing
90 Day Listing
AAEES is a nonprofit organization that provides certification, training, sponsorships, and awards to environmental engineers and scientists in the U.S. Through their site, they provide resources, news, and information to their members and host a job board to connect employers with qualified environmental experts and professionals.
The AAEES Career Center has several job posting options available as well as a "FEATURED" add-on. Employers can also search a resume database once they have an active posting on the platform. While it's free for members to post jobs, there is no free posting option for nonmembers, with pricing starting at $200.00 per post.
- There are several job posting options.
- The site offers free job posting options and discounts on featured job ads for members.
- Employers can upload their company logo.
- The platform features a searchable resume database.
- With the "FEATURED" add-on, job posts are promoted at the top of the board, highlighted, and published on Google for Jobs.
- The site offers job bundle credits that can be used within one year of purchasing.
- The AAEES gives employers access to their nationwide resume database.
- A social media integration makes it easy for employers to share their job ads directly to their LinkedIn and Facebook pages.
- The resume database is only accessible to employers with an active job posting on the platform.
- There is no free posting plan or free trial for nonmembers.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AAEES Career Center.
How to Post a Job on AAEES Career Center:
Five easy steps for posting a job on AAEES Career Center.
Posting a job on AAEES Career Center.
Click on "POST A JOB."
Navigate to the AAEES Career Center page. Scroll down and select "Post a Job" below the "AAEES Career Center" heading.
Register as an employer.
Click on "CONTINUE AS A GUEST" or select "Create an account" and complete the online form with your details to register as an employer.
Create your job post.
Complete the online form with details about the position you want to advertise, and select a method for candidates to apply to the posting. When complete, click on "NEXT: JOB DURATION" toward the bottom of the page.
Select a posting plan.
Review the posting options available and select a listing duration. You can also add a "FEATURED" upgrade to enhance job post visibility and exposure. Then, click on "NEXT: PAYMENT DETAILS."
Make the payment.
Complete the online forms with your billing and payment information, and click on "SUBMIT PAYMENT" when you're ready to make the purchase and post your job ad.
AAEES Career Center vs. Engineer Nexus:
Like AAEES Career Center, Engineer Nexus provides job posting and resume search services to employers. Of the two, Engineer Nexus has more affordable paid plans, with prices ranging between $20.00 and $150.00 for various packages, but AAEES allows its members to post for free. Both platforms host a searchable resume database.
AAEES Career Center vs. Association of Environmental Engineering & Science Professors (AEESP):
AEESP offers employers job posting services for a flat rate of $500.00 per post, while AAEES Career Center offers free postings for members and plans for nonmembers from $200.00 per post. AEESP doesn't share job posts on their social media pages, while AAEES Career Center features a social media integration for employers to share their listings.
AAEES vs. EcoJobs.com:
EcoJobs.com targets the U.S. market and offers a range of posting options similar to AAEES Career Center. However, with a 4-week standard posting costing $296.00, EcoJobs.com is the costlier of the two platforms. Unlike EcoJobs.com, AAEES Career Center also offers a searchable resume database that employers can access after posting a listing.