Graduate, Post-Doctoral, and Undergraduate Job Listings
Faculty, Administration, Industry, NGO, and Government Job Listings
Originally founded in 1963 as the American Association of Professors of Sanitary Engineering (AAPSE), the AEESP has a long and well-established history of supporting the environmental sciences with over 700 members.
Although the platform is not exclusively a job board, the AEESP's job board is highly specialized and offers employers access to a niche pool of candidates. Free job postings are available for student positions, but the paid service is more expensive than competitors.
- The organization features a niche job board dedicated to careers in environmental engineering.
- Job posts are active for up to six months.
- Job postings are free for graduate, undergraduate, and post-doctoral positions.
- The platform offers employers and job seekers access to industry-related conferences, educational courses, and competitions.
- The organization is well-established and has over 50 years of experience in the environmental engineering sector.
- The paid job posting option is costlier than competitors like Engineer Nexus and EcoJobs.com.
- Job posts are not shared with other job boards or the organization's social media channels.
- The platform is not exclusively a job board.
- The job board lacks additional recruitment resources such as an applicant tracking system and candidate management tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the AEESP job board.
How to Post a Job on the AEESP Job Board:
Three easy steps for posting a job on the AEESP job board.
Posting a job on the AEESP job board.
Navigate to the AEESP home page.
From the home page, click on the "Jobs" tab in the top menu bar. On the next page, select the "POST A JOB LISTING" button toward the right side of the page.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Once complete, click on "Save" toward the bottom of the page.
To ensure that your job post attracts the best candidates, format your listing using a job description template.
Graduate, undergraduate, and post-doctoral positions are free to post. Your job post will be reviewed and posted to the jobs section of the website once approved.
Complete the payment.
Click on "Buy Now" toward the bottom of the page to complete the payment with a credit card. Enter your billing details and select "Pay Now" toward the bottom of the page.
Once payment is received your job will be posted to the AEESP website.
AEESP Job Board vs. Environmental Career Center:
Environmental Career Center is a job posting site for environmental, sustainability, and conservation roles. The AEESP specializes in academic environmental engineering roles and is not exclusively a job board, limiting their recruitment offerings. Environmental Career Center offers employers more pricing packages and recruitment tools.
AEESP Job Board vs. iHireEngineering:
The primary difference between iHireEngineering and AEESP boils down to their target markets. AEESP mainly caters to environmental engineers, whereas iHireEngineering is a general site that lists vacancies from multiple engineering fields. While iHireEngineering offers access to a resume database, both sites lack robust candidate management tools.
What is the AEESP Job Board?
AEESP is the Association of Environmental Engineering and Science Professors. The nonprofit organization is comprised of professors in academic programs throughout the world. The platform hosts an environmental engineering job board that connects employers with top candidates in the field.
What does it cost to post a job on the AEESP job Board?
The AEESP charges $500.00 for a job posting. Graduate, undergraduate, and post-doctoral positions can be posted for free.
How do I create a membership account on AEESP?
- Navigate to the AEESP home page.
- Click on "Login" in the top right corner.
- Select the "Join AEESP" tab.
- Enter your details and click "Create new account" toward the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post on the AEESP job board?
In order to delete a job post, users will have to contact the team on 202-640-6591 or via email at email@example.com.