Featured Ad - 2 Weeks
Classified Ad - 2 Weeks
Featured Ad - 4 Weeks
Classified Ad - 4 Weeks
Package of 5 Featured Jobs
Package of 10 Featured Jobs
Package of 20 Featured Jobs
Package of 30 Featured Jobs
Package of 50 Featured Jobs
Founded in 1995, EcoJobs.com has over 25 years of recruiting experience in the environmental, conservation, and renewable energy sectors. The platform offers a range of job posting plans and new users receive a 50% discount on job posting packages.
Employers benefit from social media promotion and email job alerts; however, the platform lacks a resume database, job post syndication, and a free job posting option.
- EcoJobs.com shares job posts to its social media channels.
- The platform reaches a targeted audience of around 50,000 environmental job seekers.
- Employers receive a 50% discount on their first job post.
- Users can post internship positions for free.
- Job ads are sent to candidates via email alerts and placed in their subscriber-only journal.
- The job seeker subscriptions ensure that employers access a targeted, qualified pool of candidates.
- Employers can post internship positions for free.
- The bulk job posting ads never expire.
- There is no trial or free job posting option, aside from the free internship posting option.
- The platform lacks a resume database and job post syndication.
- There is no applicant tracking system or candidate management tools.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as Environment Jobs and Environmental Career Center.
We were unable to find any online reviews of EcoJobs.com.
How to Post a Job on EcoJobs.com.
Five easy steps for posting a job on EcoJobs.com.
Posting a Job on EcoJobs.com.
Navigate to the EcoJobs.com home page.
From the home page, hover over the "POST A JOB" tab and select "Post a Job Now" from the drop-down menu.
On the next page, click on the "Post Job Now" button.
Select a job posting package.
On the next page, choose a job posting package by checking the box next to your preferred plan. Then, click on "Listing Details" toward the top-right of the page.
Create your job post.
Fill out the job submission form with your email address and your vacancy's details. Scroll down and enter your company details and upload your logo. Once all the fields are complete, click on "Preview" toward the bottom of the page.
Follow the email link to set your password for your employer account.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
You can click on "Save Draft" to complete your job post at a later stage.
If you need any assistance with your job posting, simply email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review your job post.
Read through your job post for accuracy. Click on "Edit listing" to make any changes to your ad. Once you're happy with your post, click on "Submit Listing."
Complete your purchase and post your job ad.
Fill out the online form with your billing details and click on "Place Order" toward the bottom of the page.
Once the payment has been processed, your job post will be posted to the EcoJobs.com job board.
EcoJobs.com vs. Environmental Career Center:
Environmental Career Center is the more affordable platform, charging $99.95 for a 45-day listing, whereas EcoJobs.com costs $198.00 for a two-week job ad, offering employers greater value. Unlike Environmental Career Center, EcoJobs.com offers social media promotion.
EcoJobs.com vs. Environment Jobs:
Environment Jobs is a U.K.-based job board that caters to a global audience, which may offer employers access to a larger audience of environmental professionals. Both platforms offer social media promotion, but Environment Jobs features a resume database, which EcoJobs.com lacks.
EcoJobs.com vs. Conservation Job Board:
Conservation Job Board offers both free and paid job posting plans, whereas EcoJobs.com only allows employers to post internship positions for free. Conservation Job Board claims to reach an audience of 100,000 environmental professionals — double that of EcoJobs.com.
EcoJobs.com is an environmental and conservation job board that employers can use to advertise vacancies and recruit qualified professionals in a range of environmental sectors.
What does it cost to post a job onEcoJobs.com?
EcoJobs.com's pricing ranges from $158.00 to $296.00, depending on the job package. The platform also offers a range of bulk job posting plans.
How do I create an account on EcoJobs.com?
- Go to the EcoJobs.com home page.
- Hover over the "POST A JOB" tab and select "Post a Job Now" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Post Job Now."
- Select a job ad package and click on "Listing Details."
- Fill out the online form and click on "Preview" or "Save Draft" toward the bottom of the page.
- Follow the email link to set your account password.
How do I delete a job post on EcoJobs.com?
- Log in to your employer account.
- From your dashboard, click on "Delete" beneath the job ad that you would like to remove.
- Confirm your decision by clicking on "OK" in the pop-up window.