POST INTERNSHIPS For FREE
FASTTRAK - Post 1 Job
EZ POST - EZ PAY
10 Job Postings
BANNER AD - Page Top Promotion
*Nonprofit organizations are able to ask the company for a discount code.
Founded in 1995, Environmental Career Center has almost 30 years of recruiting experience in the environmental sector. The platform offers employers access to a targeted pool of professionals and features a range of tools, such as a resume database, 45-day job postings, and employer branding services to help streamline the hiring process.
- Environmental Career Center is a niche job board dedicated to careers in sustainability, conservation, and green energy.
- The platform features a resume database for employers to search through.
- Job posts are active for 45 days.
- Environmental Career Center offers employer branding services.
- Employers can opt to purchase a banner ad for increased exposure.
- The "EZ POST - EZ PAY" and "UNLIMITED YEAR" plans feature unlimited job posts.
- Employers can post internship and volunteer positions for free.
- Employers enjoy a 50% discount when purchasing bulk job packages.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Job posts are not shared on the company's social media channels or with other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Environmental Career Center.
How to Post a Job on Environmental Career Center:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Environmental Career Center.
Posting a job on Environmental Career Center.
Navigate to the Environmental Career Center home page.
From the home page, click on "POST JOBS" in the top menu bar.
Create your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your details, including contact information, logo, and company description. Once complete, click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.
Select a job posting package.
Choose a job posting package by clicking on "Post a Job" beneath the appropriate plan.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details, including the work location, job category, expiration date, and application details.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help you structure your job post.
Review your job post.
Scroll down and click on "PREVIEW" to review your job post for accuracy. When you're happy with your job post, click on "POST" toward the bottom of the page.
You can click on "EDIT" to change any details of your job post.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Select your preferred payment method and click on "PLACE ORDER." On the next page, enter your billing details and click on "Pay" toward the bottom of the page. Once the payment has been processed, your job ad will be posted to the Environmental Career Center job board.
If you have a discount code, you can enter it on this page.
Environmental Career Center vs. Association of Environmental Engineering & Science Professors (AEESP):
While AEESP offers free job postings for graduate, undergraduate, and post-doctoral positions, the platform's paid job posting plan costs $500.00 for a job posting compared to Environmental Career Center's price of $99.95, making the latter the more budget-friendly option. AEESP also focuses on academic roles and is not exclusively a job board.
Environmental Career Center vs. Environment Jobs:
Similar to Environmental Career Center, Environment Jobs is a niche job board for careers in sustainability. The platforms are similarly priced; although Environment Jobs is a U.K.-based company and only offers pricing in pound sterling. However, it has an international reach, offering employers access to a larger pool of environmental candidates.
Environmental Career Center vs. Environmental Science:
Environmental Science is not a traditional job board, but rather a resource hub for environmental careers. Its job board is powered by ZipRecruiter, offering employers exposure across their partner network of over 100 job boards — a feature that Environmental Career Center lacks. However, it is costlier than Environmental Career Center.
What is Environmental Career Center?
Environmental Career Center is an environmental job board that helps employers in the environmental, sustainability, natural resources, energy, and green jobs sectors attract and recruit a range of candidates throughout the country.
What does it cost to post a job on Environmental Career Center?
Environmental Career Center's pricing ranges between $99.85 and $1,799.95, depending on the job posting package. Employers can post internship positions for free and the company offers both bulk job packages and subscription plans.
How do I create an account on Environmental Career Center?
- Go to the Environmental Career Center home page.
- Click on "Sign up" in the top-right corner of the page.
- On the next page, select "Employer."
- Fill out the online form with your company details and click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post on Environmental Career Center?
- Sign in to your employer account.
- Click on the "Job Postings" tab from your employer dashboard.
- Click on "Delete" next to the job post that you would like to remove.
- Confirm your decision by selecting "DELETE JOB" from the pop-up window.