Conservation Job Board
Free and paid options.
Job alert emails
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Founded in 2010, Conservation Job Board has over a decade of recruitment experience in the conservation, environmental, and ecology sectors. The platform offers employers access to a global audience of over 100,000 specialized conservation professionals and features both free and paid job posting plans.
Although the free job posting plan has a limited reach and duration, it is an affordable option for employers on a tight budget. The platform features social media promotion and email job alerts, making it a valuable recruitment resource for employers. However, it lacks a resume database and job board syndication.
- Conservation Job Board offers employers access to a niche audience of over 100,000 global conservation professionals.
- Employers can post vacancies to Conservation Job Board for free.
- "Premium" job listings reach up to 40,000 job seekers and are listed for 30 days.
- Job posts are promoted on the platform's Facebook, X (formerly Twitter), and LinkedIn pages.
- Employers can edit job posts at any time.
- Job posts are shared with subscribed candidates via email alerts.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts to help attract candidates.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by category, job type, and location to connect with suitable employers.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as Conservation Careers and EcoJobs.com.
- The basic free listing is only active for 15 days and receives less exposure.
- Employers are limited to three free postings per month.
- The platform lacks a resume database of candidates for employers to browse through.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other job boards or websites.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Conservation Job Board.
How to Post a Job on Conservation Job Board:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on Conservation Job Board.
Posting a job on Conservation Job Board.
Navigate to the Conservation Job Board home page.
From the home page, click on "Sign In" in the top-right corner of the page. Then, click on the "Sign Up" link in the pop-up window.
Create your account.
Enter your email address and password before clicking on "Sign Up." Follow the email link to verify your account.
Click on the "Go To Your Dashboard" link.
Start the job posting process.
From your dashboard, click on "Post Job" in the top menu bar. On the next page, click on the "GET STARTED NOW" button toward the right of the page.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Once complete, click on "NEXT" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Review your job post.
Check the preview of your job post for accuracy. Click on "BACK" to make any changes. Once you're happy with your job ad, click on "NEXT."
Select a job posting plan.
Click on "POST JOB" beneath the job posting plan that best suits your hiring needs.
If you choose the Basic Listing plan, your job post will immediately be posted to the Conservation Job Board.
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
If you chose the "Premium Listing," enter your billing details and click on "SUBMIT" to complete the purchase. Once the payment has been processed, your job post will be added to the Conservation Job Board.
If you have a promo code, you can enter it on this page.
Conservation Job Board vs. Conservation Careers:
Conservation Careers and Conservation Job Bord are similar global conservation career platforms, but Conservation Careers caters primarily to the U.K., whereas Conservation Job Board focuses on the U.S. job market. Conservation Job Board is more affordable thanks to its free job posting plan, but Conservation Careers features job board syndication.
Conservation Job Board vs. Environmental Career Center:
Environmental Career Center features a resume database, which Conservation Job Board lacks, but does not promote listing on its social media channels, which the latter does. While Environmental Career Center allows employers to post internships for free, regular job posts cost $99.95, making Conservation Job Board more budget-friendly.
Conservation Job Board vs. EcoJobs.com:
EcoJobs.com charges $198.00 for a two-week job post, whereas Conservation Job Board features a free 15-day job posting plan, offering employers greater value. Both platforms feature social media promotion, but only EcoJobs.com offers bulk job posting plans, which EcoJobs.com lacks. Conservation Job Board has a much larger reach than EcoJobs.com.