American Clean Power Jobs
From $349.00 /member post and $449.00 /nonmember post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking tools
American Clean Power Jobs advertises a variety of clean energy, environmental, and climate-related roles at all career levels in the U.S. Employers can opt for enhanced listings with job ad distribution tools to access a larger network of professionals, as well as peruse a large resume database to easily find suitable candidates for their roles.
While the job board is a feature-rich option with a good selection of job posting plans, it is costlier than several niche platforms, such as the SWCS job board. The site also does not feature an applicant tracking system.
- The job board has a resume database of more than 16,100 job seekers in the clean power and related sectors.
- ACP members receive discounted rates on all job posting plans.
- Premium postings are highlighted to stand out and promoted on the site's social media pages for increased visibility.
- Job posts are sent to registered job seekers via email alerts.
- The site's network posting packages distribute vacancies to a wide range of affiliated job boards for added reach.
- The job posting process is simple.
- Employers can purchase an inner banner advertisement to promote their company.
- American Clean Power Jobs does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Compared to some alternative job boards, the platform is costly.
- The site lacks applicant tracking tools and candidate matching services.
We were unable to find any online reviews of American Clean Power Jobs.
30-Day Job Posting
30-Day Enhanced Posting
30-Day Premium Job Flash Package
30-Day Premium Job Flash Package + Diversity Job Board Network
Single Resume Purchase
*The job board offers additional job ad distribution packages and banner advertising options.
American Clean Power Jobs vs. SWCS Job Board:
Like American Clean Power Jobs, the SWCS job board lists clean energy-related roles, but the latter also caters to the conservation sector. Both platforms offer job ad distribution, but the SWCS job board is more affordable, charging $150.00 per post, whereas American Clean Power Jobs charges $349.00 per member post and $449.00 for nonmembers.
American Clean Power Jobs vs. Texas A&M Natural Resources Job Board:
While American Clean Power Jobs charges $349.00 per member post and $449.00 for nonmembers, the Texas A&M Natural Resources Job Board is a free job posting service, making it the more affordable choice. American Clean Power Jobs caters to professionals at all career levels, while the former primarily lists graduate and internship roles.
American Clean Power Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a well-used job board that lists general positions both locally and abroad. By contrast, American Clean Power Jobs primarily serves the U.S. clean energy job market, making it the better choice for targeted hiring efforts. The latter charges $349.00 per member post and $449.00 for nonmembers, but Indeed offers a free job posting plan.