From $115.00 /post.
Social media promotion
Job ad distribution
Resume database access
Candidate matching tools
Conservation Careers is one of the world's largest environmental job boards and has a strong presence in the U.S. The website is easy-to-use and features job post syndication to partner websites and social media promotion to maximize job ad exposure.
Although Conservation Careers lacks a free job posting option, it is competitively priced and offers employers access to a specialized audience of environmental and conservation professionals. While the platform offers pricing in U.S. dollars, it lacks local customer support channels.
- The site has over 15,000 conservation jobs, volunteer, and internship positions currently being advertised.
- Employers can select the level of job seekers they are looking to hire, including early-, mid-, and senior-level positions.
- The site provides additional career support for employers, including application reviews.
- Conservation Careers allows job seekers to search for positions by keyword, location, and category.
- The site provides additional resources such as guides, videos, and advice.
- Employers' job posts can reach up to 172,000 candidates in the U.S.
- The site is used by some of the largest conservation organizations in the world, such as the WWF and BirdLife International.
- Conservation Careers promotes jobs via its social media channels and weekly emails.
- The site advertises positions posted through their job board on various partner websites.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- There are no local customer support channels in the U.S.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Conservation Careers, it has a page of handpicked testimonials on its website with positive reviews of their past placements and job advertising successes.
*The platform also offers bulk website, broadcast, and annual job posting packs. Interested users should email the company for more information.
**Charities with less than 25 staff members receive a discount on all posting packages.
How to Post a Job on Conservation Careers:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Conservation Careers.
Posting a job on Conservation Careers.
Go to Conservation Careers' website.
From the home page, click on "Advertise" in the top-right corner.
Select a job posting plan.
Scroll down the page until you find the heading "CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE." Then, click on "Post Listing" under your chosen plan.
If you select the "USD" pricing option, click on "Email us" beneath your desired plan to contact Conservation Careers.
Include an outline of your vacancy and the company will get back to you with further details.
Add your listing's details.
Add your email address to the top of the online form and create a password for your account. Then, fill out all the required fields with your job post's details, such as the job title, location, type, and description. Once you're done, click on "PREVIEW."
To save your listing and come back later, click on "SAVE DRAFT."
Preview your listing to ensure all information provided is correct. Then, in the top-right corner, click on "CHOOSE A PACKAGE."
Select your preferred posting package and click on "SUBMIT."
Finalize your order.
To purchase your listing, add your billing information to the online form and click on "PLACE ORDER."
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the site.
Conservation Careers vs. Environmental Career Center:
Environmental Career Center caters primarily to the U.S. job market, whereas Conservation Careers is a global platform and gives employers access to over 700,000 candidates. Conservation Careers charges $115.00 per post, while a single listing on Environmental Career Center costs $99.95 and it offers a free posting plan.
Conservation Careers vs. EcoJobs.com:
EcoJobs.com charges $198.00 for a two-week post, compared to Conservation Careers' price of $115.00 for a six-week job ad, offering employers much better value for money. In addition, Conservation Careers has a much larger audience than EcoJobs.com and features partner website syndication for greater job ad exposure.
Conservation Careers vs. Conservation Job Board:
Unlike Conservation Careers, Conservation Job Board offers a free job posting service, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget. Although the platform has a large presence in the U.S., Conservation Careers is still a more popular platform and gives employers access to a larger pool of global professionals.
What does it cost to post a job on Conservation Careers?
Conservation Careers' pricing starts at $115.00 for a single website posting. The platform also offers up to 25% discount on bulk package purchases.