Society of Women Engineers
From $220.00 /post.
Job post duration
30 and 60 days.
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Founded in 1950, the SWE is well-established and trusted by many companies and job seekers. Its job board connects employers with female talent in search of engineering, STEM, and technology roles. Thanks to its robust feature profile, the platform ensures a quick and streamlined recruitment process.
Compared to some rival platforms, such as iHireEngineering, SWE Career Center is more affordable and gives companies a targeted approach to hiring female engineers. However, the platform does not offer applicant tracking or candidate matching tools.
- SWE Career Center features a database of more than 10,500 resumes.
- Users can post roles in any engineering sector and at all career levels.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts for increased brand awareness.
- The Enhanced plan highlights listings and keeps them high in the job search results.
- The website is safe and secure.
- Vacancies can be distributed to an extensive network of affiliated job boards, including IEEE Job Site.
- There are various job post upgrades, such as social media promotion, available at checkout.
- There is no free trial or free job posting option.
- The job board is costlier than some niche competitors, such as EngineeringJobs.net.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
The Society of Women Engineers is the world's largest organization for women in STEM fields. It has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars on Facebook, based on the opinions of more than 240 people. We were unable to find reviews of SWE Career Center.
30-Day Job Posting
30-Day Enhanced Job Posting
60-Day Job Posting
Premium Job Flash Package
30 Day Job Posting + Engineering Job Board Network
60 Day Job Posting + Engineering Job Board Network
7 Days of Unlimited Resume Access
1 Month of Unlimited Resume Access
*The platform offers banner advertising options and several job post upgrades, which are available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on SWE Career Center:
Six easy steps for posting a job on SWE Career Center.
Posting a Job on the SWE Career Center.
Click on "POST A JOB."
From the home page, click on the "POST A JOB" button in the top-right corner.
Choose your preferred package.
Select a job posting package by clicking on the "GET STARTED" or "BUY" button, depending on your choice.
Create an employer account.
Create a new account by filling out the online form and clicking on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT" at the bottom of the page.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your listing details. You can review your post by clicking on "PREVIEW" at the bottom of the page. Once complete, click on "CONTINUE."
Select additional upgrades.
You can choose an optional upgrade for your job post by selecting the upgrade package and clicking "Add Upgrades" toward the bottom of the page. Click "No Thanks" if you do not wish to upgrade your selection.
Pay and post.
Review your order, enter your billing details, and make the payment. Your job post will be processed and appear on the SWE Career Center's jobs page.
Society of Women Engineers vs. Women's Job List:
Women's Job List is purely a general job board for diversity-minded employers to connect with job seekers, whereas the SWE Career Center is a STEM-specific job board with additional hiring features, such as social media promotion. The platforms are similarly priced, charging $220.00 for a 30-day listing.
SWE Career Center vs. iHireEngineering:
SWE Career Center and iHireEngineering both advertise engineering roles, but the former primarily caters to female job seekers. Of the two, SWE Career Center is the budget-friendlier choice, charging $220.00 per post, while iHireEngineering charges $349.00 per post. Both sites offer resume searches.
SWE Career Center vs. EngineerJobs.com:
Both EngineerJobs.com and SWE Career Center are niche job portals for engineers. However, SWE Career Center targets women engineers specifically, which EngineerJobs.com does not do. EngineerJobs.com, on the other hand, is more affordable, with a free job posting plan. By contrast, SWE Career Center charges $220.00 per post.
What is SWE Career Center?
SWE Career Centers is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire female professionals in search of engineering, technology, and STEM roles.
What does it cost to post a job on SWE Career Center?
SWE Career Center's pricing starts at $220.00 for a 30-day job post.
How do I create an account on SWE Career Center?
- Navigate to SWE Career Center's home page.
- Hover over "EMPLOYERS" and select "MY ACCOUNT" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account" and click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."