Oil Professionals offers a free job posting service.
Oil Professionals is a bare-bones job portal that provides a basic service. It allows employers to list jobs for free, making it appealing to small companies with tight hiring budgets. There are no enterprise packages, no candidate management tools, and very little reach. It is difficult to recommend to most companies in the oil and gas industry.
While the U.S. site lists 37 jobs at the time of writing, the Australian portal lists only one job for Australian job seekers. This indicates that the job portal is not very popular or that it is not well-maintained.
- There is a dedicated website for Australian employers and job seekers.
- The job posting process is quick and frictionless.
- Posting a job is entirely free of charge.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as Rigzone, which charges US$550.00 per job post.
- Employers have access to a searchable candidate resume database.
- Branded company profiles make it easy for candidates to learn more about companies.
- Employers can find niche roles that are harder to find on general job boards, such as flowback professionals.
- There is an executive coaching service that provides useful training for oil and gas business leaders.
- At the time of writing, there is only one job listed on the site, compared to over 1,200 oil and gas jobs on job boards like Jora.
- Large corporations that want multiple job posting options might not find any value in Oil Professionals.
- There are no candidate management or applicant tracking tools.
- The platform lacks additional upgrades or promotions for better exposure.
We were unable to find any reviews for Oil Professionals.
How to Post a Job on Oil Professionals:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Oil Professionals.
Posting a job on Oil Professionals.
Go to the Oil Professionals home page.
Navigate to oilprofessionals.com.au and click on the "Employers" tab at the top of the page.
Create an account.
Fill in your relevant details and click on the "REGISTER" button at the bottom of the form.
Click on "POST A JOB."
The blue "POST A JOB" is to the right of the page.
Create your job post.
Add in details such as the job title, job description, a reference number, and more. Click on the "PREVIEW" button to see what it looks like.
In the "Location" field, add the name of the city or territory you want to target.
Click on "POST."
If you're satisfied with your job post, click on the "POST" button at the bottom of the page. This concludes the job posting process.
Oil Professionals vs. Oil & Gas JobSearch:
Despite it being a U.K. company, Oil & Gas JobSearch lists over 1,000 jobs to Australian job seekers. It also has a broader reach and better recruiting tools than Oil Professionals. The only advantage of using Oil Professionals is its free job posting service, as it appeals to smaller companies.
Oil Professionals vs. MiningOilandGasJobs.com:
MiningOilandGasJobs.com costs more than Oil Professionals (A$100.00 vs. free job posts), although the value to Australian employers is not apparent. It does not seem to list Australian vacancies on the job board and it is unclear how many Australian job seekers use the site. Employers would fare better with a free service.
Oil Professionals vs. Jora:
Jora is a general job board while Oil Professionals targets professionals in the oil and gas sector, so it is surprising that Jora lists nearly 6,000 oil and gas-related jobs, compared to one on Oil Professionals. Jora has both a larger audience and a lower price, making it the better of the two options for finding local talent.
What is Oil Professionals?
Oil Professionals is a job board that connects oil and gas businesses with industry talent. It is a free job posting service that appeals to companies with tight recruiting budgets and hosts a range of specialized positions one might not find on other general job sites.
What does it cost to post a job on Oil Professionals?
It is entirely free to post a job on Oil Professionals.