Standard Job Posting
Premium Job Posting
Premium Job Posting + Marketing Campaign
Additional/Custom Recruitment Services*
Contact for quote.
*Energy Jobline also offers a range of additional products and services, including customer job posting packages, banner advertising, and screening services, among others.
**Canadian companies may be exempt from paying VAT.
Energy Jobline has become a prominent career hub and job board for Canadian employers, offering access to an extensive audience of some 4 million energy professionals in over 190 countries worldwide.
The platform features comprehensive search functionality to filter jobs by Canadian provinces and connect with suitable local candidates. In addition, the platform is more affordable than competitors and features a built-in applicant tracking system to easily manage applications.
- Energy Jobline primarily caters to the energy industries in over 190 countries, reaching 4 million professionals worldwide.
- The job board lists over 20,000 vacancies in Canada.
- The job board lists over 5,000 vacancies in Australia.
- The site offers tailored job posting packages to suit specific recruitment needs.
- There is an built-in applicant tracking system to manage candidates.
- Employers can search through Energy Jobline's extensive candidate resume database.
- Premium job posts are shared to the platform's social media pages for added reach.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors like Energy People and Rigzone.
- Energy Jobline offers no free job posting option.
- Pricing is only available in pounds sterling.
- The company is based in the U.K. and has no local customer support in Canada.
- The platform does not share job posts with other job boards.
- The website is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Energy Jobline.
How to Post a Job on Energy Jobline:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Energy Jobline.
Posting a Job on Energy Jobline.
Navigate to the Energy Jobline home page.
From the home page, click on "For Recruiters" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, click on "Register."
Create your recruiter account.
Register your recruiter account by filling out the online form with your details. Once complete, click on "Create new recruiter account" toward the bottom of the page.
A confirmation email will be sent to you. Follow the link to activate your account.
Click on "Save" to confirm your account details.
Select a job posting package.
From your dashboard, click on "Products" in the top menu bar. Scroll down and select a job posting option by clicking on "Post a job" beneath the corresponding package. Next, select the format of your job post by clicking on "Continue" beneath your preferred option.
You can choose between creating your job post through Energy Jobline, adding a link to your website, or uploading a PDF.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with the details of your vacancy. Once complete, click on "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
Preview your job post.
Review your job post for inaccuracies. You can edit the post by selecting "Go back" toward the bottom of the page. Once complete, click on "Continue."
Complete the payment and post your job.
You can choose to make your job a featured post by checking the corresponding box. Then click on "Continue." Finally, review your order and enter your payment details. Once complete, click on "Post Job" toward the bottom of the page.
Once the payment is complete, your job ad will be processed and posted to the Energy Jobline board.
Energy Jobline vs. Oilandgasjobsearch.com:
Oilandgasjobsearch.com and Energy Jobline are similar energy job boards that cater to a global audience. Energy Jobline has a larger audience of some 4 million professionals, compared to Oil & Gas JobSearch's 2 million. Energy Jobline is also more affordable, charging £125.00 +VAT per post.
Energy Jobline vs. Rigzone:
Both Rigzone and Energy Jobline cater to the global oil and gas industry. While neither has offices in Canada, they do advertise local jobs. Energy Jobline offers more affordable job posting options compared to Rigzone. However, Rigzone has a dedicated Canadian page that provides jobs and news specific to the region.