1 Job Posting Credit
2 Job Posting Credits + CV/Resume Search
5 Job Posting Slots + CV/Resume Search
Contact for quote.
10 Job Posting Slots + CV/Resume Search
Contact for quote.
*Employers interested in custom recruitment solutions should fill out Rigzone's online contact form for more information.
Rigzone's global job board features oil and gas industry news specific to each country and a candidate database spanning professionals in offshore, onshore, office-based, and field-based positions. The site assists with recruiting all levels of employees, from entry-level to executives, as well as business-support staff.
Rigzone has a page dedicated to Canadian jobs and industry news but does not offer local pricing or customer support lines. Traffic to Rigzone from Canada is also limited.
- Rigzone offers a dedicated Canadian jobs page.
- The site features a resume database.
- Each recruiter is assigned a client services representative to assist them with any issues.
- There is a wide candidate pool available for all oil and gas industry positions.
- The platform features candidate management tools on the recruiter dashboard.
- The site offers recruitment tips and advice.
- The platform features employer branding options.
- The site provides industry news specific to Canada.
- The site offers an equipment marketplace, links to training resources, and information on industry events.
- There are no free posting options.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- An ad boost is only available with the bulk job posting packages.
- The site lacks social media sharing.
- The pricing is high when compared to other sites.
- There is no French language option.
- Only 3.1% of the traffic to Rigzone comes from Canada.
We were unable to find reviews of Rigzone online.
Rigzone vs. OilandGasJobSearch:
Unlike Rigzone, OilandGasJobSearch is a UK-based job board with no offices in Canada, so Rigzone may offer employers better support. While Rigzone features pricing in USD, starting from US$550.00 for a single job credit, OilandGasJobSearch's pricing is in pounds sterling, starting from £150.00 +VAT for a single job credit.
Rigzone vs. Energy People:
Energy People and Rigzone are global job boards for the energy industry with industry news. However, where Rigzone features a dedicated Canadian news page, Energy People lacks this feature and requires users to search for Canadian-based news. Energy People does offer social media marketing with their gold and platinum plans, which Rigzone lacks.
Rigzone vs. Careermine:
Both Rigzone and Careermine are global sites that cater to the oil and gas industry. However, Careermine also caters to jobs in construction, engineering, environmental sciences, mining, and more. It is also more affordable than Rigzone, with a starting price of US$450.00 compared to Rigzone's starting price of US$550.00.
David W. Kent
Jan 01, 1999
14531 FM 529, Ste. 225, Houston, Texas 77095 USA