Resume database access
Social media promotion
French language option
OilJobFinder gives both local and international employers unparalleled access to talent in construction, offshore rigging, petroleum engineering, geoscience, project management, and more. Thanks to the platform's free job posting service, users can advertise vacancies, search resumes, and create robust employer profiles with ease.
While the job board is a valuable resource for companies on a tight budget, it lacks certain core hiring tools offered by some of its competitors, such as Oilandgasjobsearch.com. However, at the time of writing, there are around 5,000 Canada-based job posts on the site, indicating its popularity with local employers.
- OilJobFinder gives employers access to a niche pool of oil and gas professionals at various career levels.
- The platform offers a free job posting service.
- Several well-known companies, such as BP, Chevron, and Gibsons, have used the job board to find hires.
- Users can create comprehensive employer profiles to aid brand awareness.
- There are more than 5,000 Canada-based job posts listed on the site, indicating its local popularity.
- Listings are shared to the platform's Facebook and Twitter pages for increased visibility.
- Employers can search the job board's extensive resume database for suitable candidates.
- Vacancies are sent to job seekers via email alerts.
- The platform does not offer candidate matching or applicant tracking tools.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
- There is no French language option available.
- Companies are expected to wait up to three business days for their employer accounts to be approved.
- The platform does not offer local customer support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of OilJobFinder, but the platform has an A+ rating on Better Business Bureau.
OilJobFinder offers a free job posting service.
How to Post a Job on OilJobFinder:
Three easy steps for posting a job on OilJobFinder.
Posting a job on OilJobFinder.
Go to OilJobFinder's home page.
From the home page, click on "Are you an Employer? Post Jobs for Free" in the top-right corner.
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online registration form with your details and click on "Submit."
It can take up to three business days for your account to be approved.
Create and post your listing.
Once your account has been activated, you'll be able to create and post your vacancy to the job board.
OilJobFinder vs. Oilandgasjobsearch.com:
Of the two platforms, Oilandgasjobsearch.com is the costlier option with no free job posting plan on offer. Both sites feature resume searches, social media promotion, and employer branding, but only Oilandgasjobsearch.com has bulk job posting packages and job distribution tools available.
OilJobFinder vs. EngineeringCareers.ca:
While OilJobFinder primarily caters to the oil and gas job market, EngineeringCareers.ca advertises a wider range of roles, reaching oil and gas, engineering, and tech talent. However, OilJobFinder is the more affordable choice, offering a free job posting plan, while EngineeringCareers.ca's pricing starts from C$300.00 for a standard listing.
OilJobFinder vs. Jobs.ca:
Jobs.ca is a popular local job board that advertises general vacancies. In comparison, OilJobFinder gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring oil and gas professionals but does not have the same reach as Jobs.ca, lacking robust job distribution tools. Jobs.ca also offers a French language option, which OilJobFinder lacks.
What is OilJobFinder?
OilJobFinder is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire professionals in both the local and global oil and gas industry.
What does it cost to post a job on OilJobFinder?
OilJobFinder is a free job posting service.
How do I create an account on OilJobFinder?
- Navigate to OilJobFinder's home page and click on "Are you an Employer? Post Jobs for Free" in the top-right corner.
- Fill out the online registration form and click on "Submit."