Hire Authority Canada
C$450.00 +GST - C$3,150.00 +GST
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
Hire Authority Canada offers a range of recruitment features to help streamline the hiring process, including social media promotion, a resume database, and 60-day job postings. In addition, the platform features HR news, career fairs, and a range of job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
While the platform is costlier than most competitors, it offers employers access to a specialized audience of HR professionals in Canada, making it a valuable recruitment resource for local employers.
- Hire Authority Canada gives employers access to a specialized pool of HR professionals in Canada.
- The platform features a resume database of HR candidates for employers to browse through.
- Job posts are promoted on the platform's Twitter channel.
- Job posts are emailed to over 24,000 professionals in the HRPA's weekly email.
- Employers receive a discount when purchasing bulk job packs.
- Job ads are live for 60 days.
- Employers can filter applicants by adding screening questions to job posts.
- All job posts include a company logo.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other job boards.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as HRjobs.ca.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Hire Authority Canada.
Premium Job Posting
Promoted Job Posting
Homepage Job Posting
3 Pack - Job Postings
5 Pack - Job Postings
10 Pack - Job Postings
Resume Database Access
How to Post a Job on Hire Authority Canada:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Hire Authority Canada.
Hire Authority Canada vs. HRJobs.ca:
HRJobs.ca is an HR job board that forms part of the Jobs.ca network. The platform offers employers exposure through job syndication to their network of job boards — a feature that Hire Authority Canada lacks. HRJobs.ca is also the more affordable platform, charging C$125.00 less than Hire Authority Canada for a single job posting.
Hire Authority Canada vs. HRCrossing:
HRCrossing uses over 100 researchers to match employers with qualified job seekers and also features a free job posting option, offering employers greater value. The platform also syndicates job posts to over 600 partner job boards, but unlike Hire Authority Canada, the site lacks social media promotion.
Hire Authority Canada vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's official job board and offers a free job posting service, making it the more budget-friendly platform. While Job Bank has an extensive reach in Canada, it is a general job board, whereas Hire Authority Canada caters to the HR job market, making it the better option for targeted hiring.