Contact for quote.
From 30 days.
Resume database access
Jobboom is a popular niche job board focused on connecting employers and employees in Québec and surrounding areas. The company offers more than just job postings, targeted email campaigns, and access to a CV database, but it also offers more than 2,000 helpful articles for employers, dedicated HR assistants, and professional training.
The recruitment assistants are a particularly interesting feature for employers. They post offers, run email campaigns, analyze application data, and conduct initial phone interviews with candidates. However, Jobboom does not use social media to promote job postings at all.
- The site offers a wide range of helpful employer resources.
- Employers can buy a number of job posting days to use in flexible ways.
- All job postings on a company's careers page can be uploaded automatically to Jobboom.
- A recruiting assistant can search for passive candidates, analyze applications daily, and conduct interviews.
- Access to a resume database is available.
- Employers can add a basic company profile for job-seekers to view.
- Job postings are not shared on social media.
- All job posts must be written in French.
- No pricing information is available on the website.
- The site does not feature an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobboom.
Jobboom provides customers with individual quotes for their services, but they do not provide pricing on their website. However, interested employers can read through the various job posting packages available and contact Jobboom for more details.
Jobboom vs. Jobillico:
Jobillico and Jobboom are very similar, but Jobillico has 3 million users and uses social media activities to promote job postings. Jobboom doesn't use social media and only has 2 million users, but it offers more services such as application analysis, phone interviews, and professional advice.
Jobboom vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the official job posting site of the Canadian government and has 200,000 daily views and 5 million monthly users. Jobboom is focused mainly on Québec and has 2 million users. Both platforms offer employer resources, but Job Bank offers up-to-date labor force statistics and regulatory information.
Jobboom vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca is not focused on one particular region in Canada, as Jobboom is, but caters to job seekers across the country. Compared to Eluta.ca, Jobboom offers a better and wider range of hiring tools, including a resume database. While Eluta.ca offers free job postings, it is not available in French, making it less ideal for recruiting in Québec.