U.K. Job Posting (Charity, Academia, & NFPs)
U.K. Job Posting (Public & Private Sector)
Global Job Posting
Preferred Job (U.K.)
Companies looking to post more than three jobs per year can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote for discounted bulk packages.
Established in 1994, Environmental Jobs has a wealth of experience in connecting employers with environmental professionals throughout the U.K. While the organization does serve an international audience, the dedicated U.K. portal offers a specific platform for U.K. employers to connect with local environmental talent.
The platform is competitively priced and offers employers a resume database, social media distribution, and an on-site messaging service to speak directly to candidates. In addition, the website offers employers the ability to list job vacancies in specific regions within England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland.
- Environment Jobs has a dedicated U.K. job board to connect employers with local candidates.
- The platform receives over 200,000 unique monthly visitors.
- The site features a resume database that employers can browse through.
- Job posts appear in their weekly newsletter that is emailed to some 33,000 subscribers.
- Job posts are shared via the platform's Twitter and Facebook pages.
- Job listings are distributed to members via targeted email alerts.
- The organization is headquartered in England and offers U.K. employers local contact numbers and customer support.
- The job posting process is quick and easy as the Environment Jobs team creates a job post on the clients' behalf.
- The site features an on-site messaging service that employers can use to connect directly with potential candidates.
- Environment Jobs is more affordable than competitors, such as Environmentjob.co.uk and Green Jobs Online.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Job posts are not distributed to other job boards.
- The site lacks applicant tracking and candidate management tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Environment Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Environment Jobs:
Two easy steps for posting a job on Environment Jobs.
Posting a Job on Environment Jobs.
Navigate to the Environment Jobs home page.
From the home page, click on "advertise your environment jobs" in the top-right corner.
Enter your details and choose a posting package.
Add your contact details as well the information related to your vacancy.
Select a location and category for your vacancy.
Upload your job description and company logo.
Select additional upgrades by checking the corresponding boxes.
Once complete, click on "Go!"
After submitting your vacancy, you'll receive a confirmation email and the Environment Jobs team will get in touch after creating a job post for your approval.
Environment Jobs vs. Environmentjob.co.uk:
Environmentjob.co.uk has a larger reach than Environment Jobs, with some 940,000 page views each month compared to Environment Jobs' 200,000. Environment Jobs is the more affordable option, charging £99.00 per job posting. It also offers employers a resume database and global exposure, unlike Environmentjob.co.uk, which is U.K.-centric.
Environment Jobs vs. Conservationjobsuk.com:
Conservationjobsuk.com is part of the GreenJobs Network and offers employers more exposure by distributing job posts via their network of job sites and social media channels. Although Conservationjobsuk.com does not disclose its pricing, it offers more hiring services than Environment Jobs.
Environment Jobs vs. Conservation Careers:
Conservation Careers is the more affordable job board, charging £50.00 per job post compared to Environment Jobs' £99.00. Both sites have a large global audience and share job postings via emails and social media channels. However, unlike Environment Jobs, Conservation Careers distributes jobs through their partner websites.
What is Environment Jobs?
Environment Jobs is an international environmental job board that specializes in connecting employers with job seekers in the sustainability, conservation, ecology, and renewable energy sectors, among others.
What does it cost to post a job on Environment Jobs?
Environment Jobs' pricing starts from £199.00 for public and private sector companies. The platform also offers additional upgrades and the option to post to their global site and reach an international audience.
How do I create an account on Environment Jobs?
- Navigate to environmentjobs.com.
- Click on "advertise your environment jobs."
- Fill out the online registration form and click on "Go!"
- Once your account has been vetted, you will receive an email with your login details.
How do I delete a job post on Environment Jobs?
- Log in to your employer account.
- From your dashboard, click on "Add/Edit Listing."
- Click on "delete" next to the job ad that you would like to remove.