US$375.00 - US$3,000.00 /post.
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Phone and email.
In 2003, AgCareers.com merged with Jobhog.net to become a singular recruitment platform for the global agricultural and food industries. Employers can use the platform's 60-day job listings and social media promotion to reach a large audience of agricultural professionals from around the world.
Although AgCareers.com is one of the world's leading farming job boards, it is costlier than most competitors and lacks local customer support in the U.K. However, its range of recruitment tools and job posting plans make it a great hiring option for employers.
- AgCareers.com is a niche, global job board dedicated to the farming, agricultural, and food sectors.
- The platform features a resume database of agricultural candidates.
- AgCareers.com offers customized social media job posts for increased exposure.
- All job posts are active for 60 days.
- All job posts include a company logo.
- The "Maximum Posting Exposure" plan includes job posts in their digital newsletter with over 175,000 subscribers.
- The "Custom Talent Sourcing" plans include direct communication tools with targeted professionals.
- Job seekers can specify the country, state, and city for email alerts to connect with local employers.
- The platform features additional resources, such as career fairs, industry news, workshops, and educational programs.
- Users can track and manage applicants from their employer dashboard.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other job boards.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as The Farming Forum and Reed.co.uk.
- Resume database access is limited to two weeks with the "Standard" and "Maximum Posting Exposure" plans.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- There are no local offices or customer support channels in the U.K.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AgCareers.com.
1 Job Posting**
Maximum Posting Exposure
Custom Talent Sourcing (Jobs under $80k)
Custom Talent Sourcing (Jobs over $80k)
Resume Database Access
*For additional talent sourcing options and larger packages, employers should contact AgCareers.com via email.
**Users receive a discount when purchasing multiple job postings.
How to Post a Job on AgCareers.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on AgCareers.com.
Posting a job on AgCareers.com.
Navigate to the AgCareers.com home page.
From the home page, hover over "Employers" in the top menu bar and select "Setup Account" from the drop-down menu.
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create Account" toward the bottom of the page.
Select a job posting package.
Click on the "POST A JOB" button in the top menu bar. On the next page, scroll down and select a job posting plan by clicking on "Purchase" beneath the appropriate package.
Review your shopping cart.
Review your order and select any additional add-ons by specifying the number of products you would like to purchase. Once complete, click on "Next" toward the bottom of the page.
If you have a discount code, you can enter it on this page.
Complete the payment process.
Ensure that your order is correct and click on "Next" toward the bottom of the page. Specify your billing address and payment method before clicking on "Checkout."
Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the purchase.
Create your job post.
Once the payment is complete, you'll be able to create your job post. Remember to keep your ad clear and concise. Topics that should be discussed in your job ad include compensation, location, responsibilities, and requirements.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
AgCareers.com vs. Farmers Weekly:
Farmers Weekly is a popular agricultural news publication that features a farming job board. The platform is dedicated to the U.K. job market, whereas AgCareers.com caters to a global audience. While Farmers Weekly has a much larger presence in the U.K., it is considerably costlier than AgCareers.com, charging £850.00 for a single job post.
AgCareers.com vs. The Farming Forum:
The Farming Forum is a U.K.-based agricultural forum with a jobs board where employers can post jobs for free. While the platform has a larger presence in the U.K. and offers a free job posting service, it lacks the recruitment features offered by AgCareers.com, such as social media promotion and featured listings.
AgCareers.com vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s largest job boards and offers employers access to over 21 million job seekers. The platform is also more affordable than AgCareers.com, charging £89.00 +VAT for a single job post. However, Reed.co.uk is a general job board and AgCareers.com offers employers access to a more specialized audience.
Jan 01, 1998
1531 Airport Rd., Ste. 101, Ames, Iowa 50010 USA
What does it cost to post a job on AgCareers.com?
AgCareers.com's pricing starts from US$375.00 for a 60-day job post. The platform also offers promoted listings and bulk job posting packages.
How do I create an account on AgCareers.com?
- Go to the AgCareers.com home page.
- Hover over "Employers" in the top menu bar and select "Setup Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create Account" toward the bottom of the page.