Jobs in Agriculture
From £199.00 +VAT /post.
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
Founded in 2018, Jobs in Agriculture is a relatively young job board but has become a leading recruitment platform for the U.K.'s agricultural industry. The site receives around 15,000 views each month and offers a number of recruitment tools, such as social media promotion and print media distribution to help streamline the hiring process.
- Jobs in Agriculture gives employers access to a niche audience of agricultural professionals in the U.K.
- Job posts are promoted on the platform's social media channels.
- Employers can add filter questions to job ads to help screen candidates.
- Job posts are advertised to Famers Guardian, Arable Farming, and Dairy Farmer readers.
- There are a number of add-on features, including keyword sponsorship, highlighted listings, and featured recruiter options.
- The platform features a CV database of candidates for employers to browse through.
- Jobs in Agriculture hosts various career events to help employers reach professionals.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as Farmers Weekly and AgCareers.com.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by sector, location, and salary to connect with suitable employers.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Jobs posts are not syndicated to other job boards.
- There are no bulk job posting packages.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobs in Agriculture.
£199.00 +VAT /post.
£249.00 +VAT /post.
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on Jobs in Agriculture:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Jobs in Agriculture.
Posting a job on Jobs in Agriculture.
Navigate to the Jobs in Agriculture home page.
From the home page, click on "Recruiter Site" in the top-right corner of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
Select a job posting option by clicking on "Post your job now" beneath the plan that best suits your hiring needs.
Create your account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create account" toward the bottom of the page.
Follow the email link to verify your account.
Register your company.
Fill out the online form with your company details. Then, click on "Save."
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details. You can add supporting documents and filter questions to the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page. Once complete, click on "Add to basket."
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
Review your order and click on "Pay now" to complete the payment. Once the purchase has been processed, your job post will be added to the Jobs in Agriculture website.
If you have a discount code, you can enter it on this page.
Jobs in Agriculture vs. Farmers Weekly:
Both Farmers Weekly and Jobs in Agriculture cater to the U.K.'s agricultural industry. Farmers Weekly receives significantly more website traffic than Jobs in Agriculture; however, it is much less affordable, with pricing starting from £850.00 +VAT per job post compared to £199.00 +VAT with Jobs in Agriculture.
Jobs in Agriculture vs. AgCareers.com:
AgCareers.com is a U.S.-based job board that has a limited presence in the U.K., whereas Jobs in Agriculture caters exclusively to the U.K. job market, making it the better option for local hiring. In addition, AgCareers.com only offers pricing in U.S. dollars and costs US$375.00 for a single job post.
Jobs in Agriculture vs. The Farming Forum:
The Farming Forum is an online agricultural forum with a jobs board that allows employers to advertise vacancies. The platform is free for employers, making it more affordable than Jobs in Agriculture; however, it lacks promoted listings and social media promotion, which Jobs in Agriculture offers.