FarmingUK hosts a niche job board for employers and job seekers in the agricultural sector of the U.K. The platform offers a range of standard recruitment tools, including social media promotion, featured listings, and newsletter advertising.
Thanks to its wide reach and large social media following, FarmingUK gives companies a targeted approach to hiring agricultural talent. However, the job board's pricing is not readily available on its website, making it difficult to gauge its affordability.
- The platform caters exclusively to the agricultural job market in the U.K.
- Listings are shared to the job board's social media pages for increased visibility.
- Companies can advertise full-time, part-time, and contract positions at all career levels.
- The platform adds vacancies to its home page for maximum exposure.
- Employers can add their company logo and social media links to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- The site receives around 180,000 unique monthly visits, indicating its popularity with both employers and job seekers.
- FarmingUK's pricing is not readily available on their website.
- The platform does not have an online job posting process.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- The site lacks candidate matching, access to a CV database, and applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the FarmingUK job board.
FarmingUK does not list pricing on its website. Employers interested in posting a job should contact the company via telephone for more information.
FarmingUK vs. Farmers Weekly:
FarmingUK and Farmers Weekly both host job boards that cater exclusively to the agricultural job market and offer featured listings. However, only the latter offers CV searches, a user dashboard, and targeted email alerts. While users need to contact FarmingUK for a custom quote, Farmers Weekly charges £850.00 for a single listing.
FarmingUK vs. Jobs in Agriculture:
Like the FarmingUK job board, Jobs in Agriculture offers featured listings and social media promotion. While Jobs in Agriculture has a relatively wide reach, FarmingUK has the largest audience, receiving more than 180,000 unique monthly visits. Farming UK doesn't provide pricing information while Jobs in Agriculture charges £199.00 +VAT for a single post.
FarmingUK vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K. job board that advertises a wide range of general vacancies. In comparison, FarmingUK gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring farming and agricultural talent. Reed.co.uk charges new customers £89.00 +VAT per post while employers need to contact FarmingUK for pricing information.