Light Job Advert
Premium Job Advert
Enhanced Job Advert
Launched in 1999, Fish4jobs is a digital job board linked to the Reach PLC publisher network in the U.K. The site offers employers the option of posting a single online ad, or utilizing the resources of their newspaper distribution network. For job seekers, Fish4jobs focuses on local listings with options to search by category, location, or job type.
- The platform includes comprehensive company profiles and employer branding services.
- Job posts are sent to relevant candidates via daily emails.
- The Premium Job Advert plan includes a print advert in core newspaper titles, such as The Chronicle and Liverpool Echo.
- Fish4jobs offers a comprehensive CV database of candidates.
- The site reportedly receives over 1.6 million job seekers each month.
- The company offers a native iOS app.
- Jobs can be searched by location, sector, or type.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform is less affordable than competitors, such as Reed.co.uk and Totaljobs.
- The site lacks social media promotion and job board syndication.
Fish4jobs received a poor rating on Trustpilot with many users claiming their service is overpriced and underwhelming.
How to Post a Job on Fish4jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Fish4jobs.
Posting a job on Fish4jobs.
Navigate to the Fish4jobs home page.
From the home page, click on "Employers: Post a job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your employer account.
On the next page, click on "Sign up" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, fill out the online form with your personal and company details. Then, click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE" toward the bottom of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
Once your account has been created, click on "Advertise a job" in the top menu bar. On the next page, select a job posting plan by clicking on "Post a job" beneath the appropriate package.
Sign in to your account.
Purchase your job plan.
Review your plan and click on "Checkout." On the next page, click on "Pay online." Once the payment has been processed, you will be able to create and post your job ad.
If you have a discount code, you can enter it on this page.
You can purchase additional job posting plans by clicking on "Add to basket" next to the relevant packages.
Fish4jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk receives significantly more website traffic than Fish4jobs. In addition, the platform is the more affordable option, charging £89.00 +VAT per job post compared to Fish4jobs' pricing of £150.00 +VAT per post. Both platforms offer a CV database; however, Fish4jobs also posts job ads in a range of local publications.
Fish4jobs vs. Totaljobs:
Totaljobs is a leading job board in the U.K. that offers employers access to a global audience of candidates, whereas Fish4jobs only caters to the U.K. market, which may be better for targeted hiring. Both platforms offer similarly priced job posting packages; although, Totaljobs offers a discount for new users, which Fish4jobs lacks.
Fish4jobs vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library is more affordable than Fish4jobs, charging £75.00 +VAT per job post compared to Fish4jobs' price of £150.00 +VAT per post. Both platforms feature a CV database but CV-library offers social media promotion and job board syndication to over 800 partner sites, which Fish4jobs lacks, offering employers greater exposure.
What is Fish4jobs?
Fish4jobs is an online job posting platform that businesses can use to source suitable candidates from the U.K. for vacant positions.
How much does it cost to post a job on Fish4jobs?
Pricing for posting jobs on Fish4jobs ranges from £150.00 to £650.00 +VAT, depending on the package that you choose.
How do I create a Fish4jobs account?
- Go to the Fish4jobs home page.
- Click on "Employers: Post a job" in the top-right corner of the page.
- On the next page, click on "Sign up."
- Fill out the online form with your personal and company details.
- Click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE" toward the bottom of the page.
How can I edit a Fish4jobs job posting?
To edit one of your Fish4jobs job postings, log in to your recruiter account and view your list of active postings. You can open a posting to make changes to it, and then click on "Save" before you exit.
How can I delete a Fish4jobs job posting?
To delete one of your Fish4jobs postings, select the "Delete" button next to the posting in your account.