Posting jobs to WhatJobs? is free for a basic posting. You can also set a Cost Per Click for additional features.
WhatJobs? is a job posting site and aggregator of job posts based in the U.K. They are affiliated with many ATS companies and job networks, which expands their reach to thousands of active job seekers. Employers can post jobs on the site for free or index their job posts to WhatJobs? through an affiliated ATS.
- Free basic job postings.
- Employers can control their budgets with a Cost Per Click plan.
- Registered users can work with an account manager to set goals and monthly budgets.
- Posts are shared to over 1,000 partnered networks, including Neuvoo, ZipRecruiter, and Jobtome.
- Posts are shared over Google for Jobs, social media, and Bing.
- Job posts are added to email alerts and sent to registered job seekers.
- Recruiters can sign up for one of WhatJobs? affiliated ATS partners, which includes Broadbean, Logic Melon, Workable, and Zoho Recruit, to index multiple or recurring job posts.
- Lacks a candidate resume database.
- Limited to the U.K.
- Pricing lacks transparency.
- Traffic to the site has gone down by 15.7% over the last six months.
No reviews could be found at this time.
How to Post a Job on WhatJobs?:
Easy steps for posting a job on WhatJobs?.
Posting a Job on WhatJobs?.
Click on the "Sign Up" button.
Click on the "Sign Up" button in the top right-hand corner of the home page.
Register or sign in.
Register by using your email address and a password of your choice to post an ad on the job board. If you are already a member, click "Sign In."
Click on the three lines
On the "Account Home" page, click on the three stripes in the top right-hand corner to open the dropdown menu.
Click on "Job Boards."
Once you have clicked the "Advertisers" button, follow the link to "Job Boards" towards the middle of the page and add your advertisement.
Review and post.
After completing all the relevant details, make sure the entries are correct and post the job.
WhatJobs? vs. Indeed:
While both WhatJobs? and Indeed are general job posting sites that offer both free and pay-per-click job posting options, Indeed is a global job posting site while WhatJobs? caters exclusively to the U.K. However, Indeed offers additional employer resources, like candidate screening tests and a resume database. WhatJobs? lacks these features.
WhatJobs? vs. reed.co.uk:
Both WhatJobs? and reed.co.uk are general job posting sites that cater to the U.K. However, WhatJobs? offers both free and Cost Per Click posting options while reed.co.uk is more expensive, starting from £150.00 per post with no free or basic options available. Reed.co.uk does offer employers the option to add screening questions to their job posts.
WhatJobs? vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library is similar to WhatJobs? in that it is a general job posting site for the U.K. However, it differs from WhatJobs? in that it also features a large candidate database and offers a wide range of job posting plans, starting from £69.00 for a single post. WhatJobs? is not transparent in its pricing.
What is WhatJobs?
WhatJobs? is an online job posting platform that businesses can use to source high-quality candidates from the U.K.
How much does it cost to post a job on WhatJobs? job posting site?
WhatJobs? offers free and Cost Per Click posting options.
How can I create a WhatJobs? account?
- Go to the WhatJobs? home page.
- Click on the "Sign Up" button in the top-right corner.
- Fill in your company details and confirm.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your account is active.
On what platforms does WhatJobs? Search distribute my job posts?
WhatJobs? publishes jobs on over 500 publisher partner sites, including Google for Jobs.
How can I edit a WhatJobs? job posting?
From your WhatJobs? dashboard, select "View All Live Jobs." Select the job posting you would like to edit and select "Edit."
How can I delete a WhatJobs? job posting?
From your WhatJobs? dashboard, select "View All Live Jobs." Select the job posting you would like to edit and select "Delete."