*Varies by country. Contact WhatJobs? for more information.
WhatJobs? is affiliated with many ATS companies and job boards, which expands its reach to thousands of job seekers. Employers can index their job posts to WhatJobs? through an affiliated ATS. The platform offers employers maximum exposure by syndicating job posts to over 1,000 partner job boards and websites.
The cost-per-click pricing model allows for flexible budget control to suit various recruitment needs and company sizes. Local employers benefit from the dedicated U.K. website and candidate network; however, the platform lacks a CV database for employers to search through.
- Employers can control their budgets with a cost-per-click plan.
- Registered users can work with an account manager to set goals and monthly budgets.
- Job posts are shared to over 1,000 partnered networks, including TotalJobs, CV-Library, and Monster.
- Candidates are sourced from Google, Bing, and social media channels.
- Job posts are added to email alerts and sent to registered job seekers.
- Employers can sign up for one of WhatJobs? affiliated ATS partners to index multiple or recurring job posts.
- The platform has a dedicated U.K. website for local employers and job seekers.
- Vacancies are distributed by daily email alerts to the platform's network of candidates.
- WhatJobs? lacks a CV database.
- The platform's pricing lacks transparency.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WhatJobs?
How to Post a Job on WhatJobs?:
Four easy steps for posting a job on WhatJobs?
Posting a job on WhatJobs?
Click on "Post a Job."
You will find this button toward the top-right corner of the WhatJobs? home page.
Select a subscription plan.
Click on the "Start Posting Now" button toward the center of the page and choose a subscription that best suits your needs by clicking on the plan name.
Create your employer profile.
Follow the link sent to you via email from WhatJobs? to activate your account.
Complete the payment process.
Add your payment information and billing address. When you're ready, click on "Subscribe."
Once the purchase is complete, you'll be able to create and post your job ad.
WhatJobs? vs. Indeed:
While both WhatJobs? and Indeed are general job posting sites that offer both pay-per-click job posting options, Indeed has a far greater reach than WhatJobs? Indeed also offers additional employer resources, like candidate screening tests and a resume database, which WhatJobs? lacks.
WhatJobs? vs. Reed.co.uk:
Both WhatJobs? and Reed.co.uk are general job posting sites that cater to the U.K. However, WhatJobs? offers both offer cost-per-click job posting options, while Reed.co.uk is more costly, with pricing starting from £89.00 +VAT per post. Reed.co.uk does offer employers the option to add screening questions to their job posts.
WhatJobs? vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library is similar to WhatJobs? in that it is a general job posting site for the U.K. However, it differs from WhatJobs? in that it also features a large candidate database and offers a wide range of job posting plans, starting from £69.00 for a single post. WhatJobs? is not transparent in its pricing.
What is WhatJobs?
WhatJobs? is an online job posting platform that businesses can use to source high-quality candidates from the U.K.
How much does it cost to post a job on WhatJobs? job posting site?
WhatJobs? offers cost-per-click pricing options as well as subscription plans that offer a host of additional features.
How can I create a WhatJobs? account?
- Go to the WhatJobs? home page.
- Click on the "Sign Up" button in the top-right corner.
- Fill in your company details and confirm.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your account is active.
On what platforms does WhatJobs? distribute my job posts?
WhatJobs? publishes jobs on over 1,000 publisher partner sites.