*Varies by country. Contact WhatJobs? for more information.
WhatJobs? offers employers extensive exposure through job board syndication to over 1,000 partner websites. The platform allows users to post vacancies through their ATS or post a vacancy directly to the job board. In addition to the subscription plans, WhatJobs? offers a cost-per-click pricing model for flexible recruiting budgets.
WhatJobs? features a dedicated U.S. website, offering employers access to a large local candidate network; however, the platform lacks a resume database for employers to search through and the website lacks pricing transparency, which may deter some users.
- Employers can control their budgets with a cost-per-click plan.
- Registered users can work with an account manager to set goals and monthly budgets.
- Job posts are shared to over 1,000 partnered networks, including CareerBuilder, ZipRecruiter, and Monster.
- Candidates are sourced from Google, Bing, and social media channels.
- Job posts are added to email alerts and sent to registered job seekers.
- Employers can sign up for one of WhatJobs? affiliated ATS partners to index multiple or recurring job posts.
- The platform has a dedicated U.S. website for local employers and job seekers.
- Vacancies are distributed by daily email alerts to the platform's network of candidates.
- WhatJobs? lacks a resume database.
- The platform's pricing lacks transparency.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WhatJobs?
How to Post a Job on WhatJobs?:
Four easy steps for posting a job on WhatJobs?
Posting a job on WhatJobs?
Navigate to the WhatJobs? employer page.
From the employer page, click on "Start Posting Now!" in the center of the page.
Select a subscription plan.
Choose a subscription that best suits your needs by clicking on the plan name.
Create your employer profile.
Confirm your registration by clicking on the link in the email sent to you.
Complete the payment process.
Fill in the form with your credit card and billing details and click on "Subscribe."
Once the purchase is complete, you'll be able to create and post your job ad.
WhatJobs? vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the world's largest job boards and has a much larger audience than WhatJobs? Both platforms are general job boards with cost-per-click job posting plans. Unlike WhatJobs?, Indeed offer a free posting plan. Indeed also offers certain recruitment features that WhatJobs? lacks, such as a resume database and candidate screening tests.
WhatJobs? vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional social network and offers employers the ability to post vacancies and connect with professionals across the world. LinkedIn is not a traditional job board, like WhatJobs?, and the latter platform offers greater exposure through job post syndication to their partner network.
WhatJobs? vs. CareerBuilder:
CareerBuilder's pricing starts from $349.00 per month, whereas WhatJobs? offers an ATS listing option and pay-per-click pricing for which users can set a budget. Both platforms feature job board syndication, but CareerBuilder uses AI candidate matching, which WhatJobs? lacks.
What Digital (Holdings) Ltd.
Jan 01, 2018
International House, Nile St., London N1 7SR U.K.
What is WhatJobs?
WhatJobs? is an online job posting platform that businesses can use to source high-quality candidates from the U.K.
How much does it cost to post a job on WhatJobs?
WhatJobs? offers cost-per-click pricing options, as well as subscription plans with additional features, starting from $9.95 per month.
How can I create a WhatJobs? account?
- Go to the WhatJobs? home page.
- Click on the "Sign Up" button in the top-right corner.
- Fill in your company details and confirm.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your account is active.
On what platforms does WhatJobs? distribute my job posts?
WhatJobs? publishes jobs on over 1,000 publisher partner sites.