*Users can assign job posts a cost-per-click budget for increased exposure. Rates may vary by country. Contact WhatJobs? for more information.
WhatJobs? offers employers maximum exposure by syndicating job posts to over 1,000 partner websites, reaching thousands of job seekers in Australia. Employers can post jobs for free or take advantage of the competitively priced monthly subscription plans that offer additional features.
In addition, WhatJobs? also features a cost-per-click pricing model that offers employers the flexibility to set their own job posting budgets. Local employers benefit from the dedicated Australian website and candidate network; however, the platform lacks a resume database for employers to search through.
- WhatJobs? offers a free basic job posting option.
- Employers can control their budgets with a cost-per-click plan.
- Registered users can work with an account manager to set goals and monthly budgets.
- Job posts are shared to over 1,000 partnered networks, including CareerBuilder, ZipRecruiter, and LinkedIn.
- Candidates are sourced from Google, Bing, and social media channels.
- Job posts are added to email alerts and sent to registered job seekers.
- Employers can sign up for one of WhatJobs? affiliated ATS partners to index multiple or recurring job posts.
- The platform has a dedicated Australian website for local employers and job seekers.
- Vacancies are distributed by daily email alerts to the platform's network of candidates.
- WhatJobs? lacks a resume database of candidates.
- The platform's pricing lacks transparency.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WhatJobs?
How to Post a Job on WhatJobs?:
Three easy steps for posting a job on WhatJobs?
Posting a job on WhatJobs?
Click on "Post a Job."
You'll find this button toward the top-right corner of the WhatJobs? home page.
Create an account.
Select the "Sign Up" tab and complete the online form. Then, click on "Register now."
Check your email inbox for a notification from WhatJobs? and follow the link provided to activate your account.
Click on the "Post a Job" button in the top-right corner of the page.
Sign in to your account with your email address and password.
Create and publish your job post.
Click on the "Post a Job" button in the top-right corner of the page, select "I AM AN EMPLOYER" toward the center of the page, and complete the online form with details about the job. When you're done, select the "Publish" button toward the bottom of the page.
WhatJobs? vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's most popular job boards and attracts over 26 million job seekers each month. By contrast, the Australian WhatJobs? portal only receives around 20,000 monthly views, making the former the better option for local hiring. However, WhatJobs? offers a free job posting service, making it the more affordable option.
WhatJobs? vs. Jora:
Jora allows employers to post ten free job ads per month, but sponsored jobs cost a minimum of A$500 +GST per month, making it less affordable than WhatJobs?, which offers a flexible pay-per-click pricing model and subscription plans starting from US9.95 per month.
WhatJobs? vs. Workforce Australia:
Workforce Australia is a general Australian job board operated by the government and features a free job posting service. Workforce Australia caters exclusively to the Australian job market and receives significantly more website traffic than WhatJobs? However, WhatJobs? features job board syndication, which Workforce Australia lacks.
What Digital (Holdings) Ltd.
Jan 01, 2018
International House, Nile St., London N1 7SR U.K.
What is WhatJobs?
WhatJobs? is an online job posting platform that businesses can use to source high-quality candidates from the U.K.
How much does it cost to post a job on WhatJobs? job posting site?
WhatJobs? offers free and cost-per-click pricing options, as well as subscription plans starting from US$9.95 per month.
How can I create a WhatJobs? account?
- Go to the WhatJobs? home page.
- Click on the "Sign Up" button in the top-right corner.
- Fill in your company details and confirm.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your account is active.
On what platforms does WhatJobs? distribute my job posts?
WhatJobs? publishes jobs on over 1,000 publisher partner sites.