Third Sector Jobs
From £220.00 +VAT /post.
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Phone and email.
Third Sector Jobs is a niche job board that caters to the charity, volunteer, and nonprofit job market in the U.K. The platform offers a number of job posting plans to suit different hiring needs and features a number of tools to streamline the hiring process, such as a CV database, social media promotion, and candidate matching services.
While the platform is less affordable than some competitors and lacks a free job posting option, its niche audience and comprehensive recruitment tools make it a good hiring resource for nonprofit employers and organizations. Small charities receive discounted rates and the platform offers monthly job posting specials.
- Third Sector Jobs is a niche job board that offers charity and nonprofit organizations a targeted approach to hiring.
- Job posts are active for up to four weeks.
- Third Sector Jobs features a number of job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- The platform features a searchable CV database.
- Job ads can be promoted on the platform's Twitter and LinkedIn profiles, reaching over 38,000 candidates.
- Job posts that appear in the Third Sector newsletter are sent to over 50,000 active job seekers.
- Listings can be emailed to targeted candidates that match job ad requirements.
- The platform offers a number of discounted bulk job posting packages that are valid for one year.
- Small charities with an annual income of under £500,000 receive discounted rates.
- The website receives roughly 30,000 views each month.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform lacks job board syndication.
- Third Sector Jobs is less affordable than competitors, such as CharityJob and Reed.co.uk.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Third Sector Jobs.
Small Charity Branded Listing
£220.00 +VAT /post.
Small Charity Premium Listing
£245.00 +VAT /post.
Small Charity Promoted Listing
£295.00 +VAT /post.
£520.00 +VAT /post.
£545.00 +VAT /post.
£595.00 +VAT /post.
Applications Booster Lite
£720.00 +VAT /post.
Applications Booster Standard
£810.00 +VAT /post.
Applications Booster Plus
£935.00 +VAT /post.
£1,095.00 +VAT /post.
3x Branded Listings
5x Branded Listings
10x Branded Listings
*Third Sector Jobs offers monthly specials on job posting plans.
How to Post a Job on Third Sector Jobs:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on Third Sector Jobs.
Posting a job on Third Sector Jobs.
Navigate to the Third Sector Jobs home page.
From the home page, click on "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your account.
On the next page, click on "Create an account" in the top-right corner of the page. Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create an account" toward the bottom of the page.
Follow the email link to verify your account.
Select a job posting plan.
Click on "Advertise a job" and select a job posting plan that best suits your budget and hiring needs.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details and click on "Save and continue" toward the bottom of the page.
Add supporting documents or optional upgrades.
Click on the "Supporting documents" tab to add additional items to your job post. Click on the "Upgrades" tab to add any optional upgrades to your job ad.
Review your job post.
Click on "Preview this job" to review your job post for accuracy. Click on "Continue editing" to make any changes. Once complete, click on "Save and continue" and select "Continue to basket" in the upgrades pop-up window.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Review your order and click on "Checkout" to complete the purchase. Once the payment is complete, your job post will be added to the Third Sector Jobs website.
Third Sector Jobs vs. CharityJob:
Like Third Sector Jobs, CharityJob caters to the charity and nonprofit job market in the U.K. CharityJob receives more website traffic than Third Sector Jobs and offers employers access to a larger audience. CharityJob offers a free job posting plan for volunteer roles, and its paid plans are more affordable than Third Sector Jobs'.
Third Sector Jobs vs. Goodmoves:
Goodmoves caters primarily to the Scottish job market, whereas Third Sector Jobs advertises vacancies from across the U.K., reaching a larger audience of professionals. Both platforms feature bulk job posting plans and social media promotion, but only Third Sector Jobs offers an online job posting service.
Third Sector Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s largest job boards and is more affordable than Third Sector Jobs, charging £89.00 +VAT per job post for new customers. Both platforms email job ads to candidates matching the vacancy requirements and feature a CV database, but Third Sector Jobs offers a more targeted approach to hiring in the nonprofit sector.
Haymarket Media Group Limited
Jan 01, 2008
Bridge House, 69 London Rd., Twickenham TW1 3SP
What is Third Sector Jobs?
Third Sector Jobs is the official charity and nonprofit job board of Third Sector Magazine. The platform allows employers and organizations to post vacancies and connect with a range of professionals across the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on Third Sector Jobs?
Third Sector Jobs' pricing starts from £220.00 +VAT per post for small charities. The platform also offers discounted job posting plans for large-scale hiring.
How do I create an account on Third Sector Jobs?
- Go to the Third Sector Jobs home page.
- Click on "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on "Create an account" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create an account."
- Follow the email link to verify your account.