Third Sector Jobs
From £220.00 +VAT /post.
Social media promotion
Job board distribution
Phone and email.
Third Sector Jobs is a niche job board that caters to the charity, volunteer, and nonprofit job market in the U.K. The platform offers a number of job posting plans to suit different hiring needs and features a number of tools to streamline the recruitment process, such as a CV database, social media promotion, and candidate matching services.
Unlike than some competitors, such as CharityJob, the job board does not offer a free job posting plan. However, its niche audience and comprehensive recruitment tools make it a good hiring resource for nonprofit employers and organizations.
- Third Sector Jobs is a niche job board that offers charity and nonprofit organizations a targeted approach to hiring.
- Job posts are active for up to four weeks.
- Third Sector Jobs features a number of job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- The platform has a searchable CV database.
- Job ads can be promoted on the platform's Twitter and LinkedIn profiles, reaching over 38,000 candidates.
- Small charities with an annual income of under £500,000 receive discounted rates.
- Listings can be emailed to targeted candidates that match job ad requirements.
- The platform offers a number of discounted bulk job posting packages that are valid for one year.
- Job posts that appear in the Third Sector newsletter are sent to over 50,000 active job seekers.
- The website receives roughly 30,000 views each month.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- Third Sector Jobs is costlier than several rival platforms.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Third Sector Jobs.
Small Charity Standard Listing
£220.00 +VAT /post.
Small Charity Premium Listing
£245.00 +VAT /post.
Small Charity Promoted Listing
£295.00 +VAT /post.
£520.00 +VAT /post.
£545.00 +VAT /post.
£595.00 +VAT /post.
Applications Booster Lite
£720.00 +VAT /post.
Applications Booster Standard
£810.00 +VAT /post.
Applications Booster Plus
£935.00 +VAT /post.
£1,095.00 +VAT /post.
*Third Sector Jobs offers monthly specials on job posting plans, as well as bulk ad options on its pricing page.
Third Sector Jobs vs. CharityJob:
Like Third Sector Jobs, CharityJob caters to the charity job market in the U.K. CharityJob receives more website traffic than Third Sector Jobs and gives employers access to a larger audience of nonprofit talent. At £220.00 +VAT per post, Third Sector Jobs is costlier than CharityJob, which offers a free posting plan.
Third Sector Jobs vs. Goodmoves:
Goodmoves serves the Scottish job market, whereas Third Sector Jobs advertises roles across the U.K., reaching a larger audience of charity and nonprofit workers. Both platforms feature bulk job posting plans, but Third Sector Jobs is slightly more affordable, charging £220.00 +VAT per post. By contrast, Goodmoves charges £230.00 +VAT per post.
Third Sector Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s largest job boards and is more affordable than Third Sector Jobs, charging £89.00 +VAT per post, whereas Third Sector Jobs charges £220.00 +VAT per post. Both sites feature job email alerts and CV searches, but Third Sector Jobs offers a more targeted approach to hiring in the nonprofit sector.
What does it cost to post a job on Third Sector Jobs?
Third Sector Jobs' pricing starts from £220.00 +VAT per post for small charities. The platform also offers discounted job posting plans for large-scale hiring.