Goodmoves charges £230.00 +VAT for a single listing. Registered charities are exempt from the additional VAT fee. Employers interested in purchasing bulk posting packages should contact the company via email for more information.
Goodmoves is a niche job board that advertises nonprofit roles throughout Scotland and parts of the U.K. The platform is run by the Scottish Council for Voluntary Organizations and receives around 75,000 unique monthly visits, giving nonprofits and charities access to a large pool of talent.
Goodmoves is slightly more costly than competitor job sites like CharityJob and Idealist and has no free job posting option. However, the platform offers key hiring services, such as employer branding, featured listings, and social media promotion for increased visibility.
- Goodmoves primarily caters to Scotland's civil society, charity, and voluntary sectors.
- Registered charities are exempt from paying VAT on their listings.
- Employers can add their organization profile and logo to their vacancies for increased brand awareness.
- The website receives around 75,000 unique monthly visits.
- Top job categories include healthcare, marketing, administration, and management roles.
- The site offers bulk job posting packages for employers hiring more than one candidate.
- Employers can opt to list their vacancy as a "Top Job" for increased visibility.
- The site is available in a myriad of languages, including French, Spanish, and Mandarin.
- Listings are shared to the platform's Twitter page.
- Goodmoves does not offer a free job posting option.
- Employers cannot post jobs directly to the site.
- Listings aren't shared to other job boards.
- Employers cannot list vacancies outside the U.K.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Goodmoves.
How to Post a Job on Goodmoves:
Employers interested in placing a vacancy on Goodmoves should contact the company via email or telephone to learn more about their job posting process.
Goodmoves vs. CharityJob:
Similar to Goodmoves, CharityJob advertises nonprofit roles in Scotland and the U.K. While the platforms' basic listings are similarly priced, CharityJob is the more feature-rich option, offering an easy job posting process and dedicated account managers. However, Goodmoves might be better for charities sourcing talent exclusively in Scotland.
Goodmoves vs. Idealist:
While Goodmoves only offers a paid job posting plan, Idealist has free and paid posting options, making it the more affordable site. Goodmoves, however, gives employers access to a pool of local talent, while Idealist has a global reach and may better suit companies in search of international candidates.
Goodmoves vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job posting site with a large audience in the U.K. In comparison, Goodmoves primarily advertises nonprofit and volunteer roles, offering more targeted hiring solutions than Indeed. However, Indeed is more feature-rich and allows employers to search resumes and message candidates directly, which Goodmoves lacks.
Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations
Jan 01, 2003
Brunswick House, 51 Wilson St., Glasgow G1 1UZ
What is Goodmoves?
Goodmoves is a niche job board that helps charities and nonprofit organizations fill their roles in the civil society, charity, and voluntary sectors of Scotland and the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on Goodmoves?
Goodmoves charges £230.00 +VAT for a single listing.
How do I create an account on Goodmoves?
- Navigate to Goodmoves' home page and click on "Sign up" toward the top-right corner.
- Fill out the online registration form and click on "Sign up."
- Alternatively, sign up with your Google, Twitter, or Facebook account by clicking on the applicable button.