Save with posting bundles
Shared on social media
Candidate sourcing services
Devex is an internationally recognized media platform and job board for the development community. It is easy to post U.K.-based jobs on Devex, but the platform does not offer a dedicated U.K. site. However, Devex is a great choice to find local and international talent and offers an extensive range of hiring tools and resources.
- Site receives more than 1.3 million views a month.
- Employers can choose between standard and featured job postings, as well as job posting bundles.
- Devex maintains an extensive recruitment database, comprised of more than 1 million candidates, that employers can access.
- The site offers employer branding solutions to improve the visibility of job posts and showcase employer brands.
- Devex's candidate sourcing services provide employers with customized recruitment support.
- The platform features a host of resources, including news and online events, for both job seekers and employers.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Job postings are more expensive than some other local sites, such as CharityJob and Third Sector Jobs.
- Devex does not offer local customer support channels in the U.K.
We were unable to find any local reviews of Devex's job posting services.
Standard Job Posting
Featured Job Posting
Contact for quote.
*Devex also offers several membership plans.
How to Post a Job on Devex:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Devex.
Posting a job on Devex.
Click on "JOBS."
Navigate to the Devex home page and click on "JOBS" in the top menu bar.
Click on "Post a job."
From the job board page, select "Post a job."
Create your job post.
Enter the job title, name of your organization, and the location in the online form and click on "Post a job now." Complete the online form with more details about the position and your company, and select how you want to receive applications. When you're ready, select "Preview job."
Review your job ad.
Ensure that all the information you've included in your job post is correct. When you're ready, click on "Continue."
Create an account.
Enter your name, email, and a password to create a new account with Devex, or sign up with your LinkedIn or Facebook account.
Purchase a posting plan.
Select a job posting package, enter your payment information, and make the purchase.
Devex vs. CharityJob:
CharityJob is a specialist charity job site that caters to the U.K., while Devex focuses on a global audience. CharityJob is more affordable than Devex, with a starting price of £225.00 compared to Devex's £307.00 per post, and offers free posting for volunteer positions. CharityJob may be the better choice for U.K.-based employers.
Devex vs. Third Sector Jobs:
Like Devex, Third Sector Jobs is a niche job board for the development and charity sectors. Both sites offer bundle packages as well as employer branding services. Third Sector Jobs is more affordable than Devex, with a starting price of £220.00, but is not as good a source of international talent and lacks a candidate database.
Devex vs. Goodmoves:
Goodmoves is a careers hub run by the Scottish Council for Voluntary Organizations and caters predominately to a Scottish audience. While it is more affordable than Devex at £230.00 per post, Goodmoves may not be suitable for employers looking for candidates in one of the other U.K. countries.
What is Devex?
Devex is a media and recruitment platform for professionals in the global development industry.
What does it cost to post a job on Devex?
Devex's pricing starts from £307.00 for a single 30-day posting. The platform also offers bundle postings and membership plans.