Save with posting bundles
Shared on social media
Candidate sourcing services
Devex is an internationally recognized media platform and job board for the development community. It is easy to post Australian-based jobs on Devex, but the platform does not offer a dedicated Australian site. However, with a global presence and a wide range of hiring tools, Devex is a great choice to find local and international talent.
- Devex receives over 1.3 million views per month.
- Employers can choose between standard and featured job postings, as well as job posting bundles.
- Devex maintains an extensive recruitment database, comprised of more than 1 million candidates, that employers can access.
- The site offers employer branding solutions to improve the visibility of job posts and showcase employer brands.
- Devex's candidate sourcing services provide employers with customized recruitment support.
- The platform features a host of resources, including news and online events, for both job seekers and employers.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Job postings are more expensive than some other local sites, such as EthicalJobs.com.au.
- Devex does not offer local customer support channels in Australia.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
We were unable to find any local reviews of Devex's job posting services.
Standard Job Posting
Featured Job Posting
Contact for quote.
*Devex also offers several membership plans.
How to Post a Job on Devex:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Devex.
Posting a job on Devex.
Click on "JOBS."
Navigate to the Devex home page and click on "JOBS" in the top menu bar.
Click on "Post a job."
From the job board page, select "Post a job."
Create your job post.
Enter the job title, name of your organization, and the location in the online form and click on "Post a job now." Complete the online form with more details about the position and your company, and select how you want to receive applications. When you're ready, select "Preview job."
Review your job ad.
Ensure that all the information you've included in your job post is correct. When you're ready, click on "Continue."
Create an account.
Enter your name, email, and a password to create a new account with Devex, or sign up with your LinkedIn or Facebook account.
Purchase a posting plan.
Select a job posting package, enter your payment information, and make the purchase.
Devex vs. EthicalJobs.com.au:
EthicalJobs.com.au is similar to Devex in that it is a nonprofit and social sector job board. EthicalJobs.com.au is the more affordable option, with a starting price of A$140.00 +GST per post compared to Devex's pricing of US$399.00 per job. However, while Devex is an international platform, EthicalJobs.com.au targets the Australian workforce.
Devex vs. Pro Bono:
Like Devex, Pro Bono is a job posting site that caters to the nonprofit sector. Unlike Devex, Pro Bono only caters to the Australian workforce, while Devex is a global site. However, Pro Bono is a great choice for Australian employers as their Premium posting is more affordable than Devex's Standard posting.
Devex vs. NFP Careers:
Both Devex and NFP Careers are niche job boards that cater to the nonprofit sectors. While Devex is an international site, NFP Careers caters to an Australian audience. Devex draws more international interest and talent, while NFP Careers is more affordable and may be more relevant for Australian employers.
What is Devex?
Devex is a media and recruitment platform for professionals in the global development industry.
What does it cost to post a job on Devex?
Devex's pricing starts from US$399.00 for a single 30-day posting. The platform also offers bundle postings and membership plans.