Save with posting bundles
Shared on social media
Candidate sourcing services
Devex is an internationally recognized media platform and job board for the development community. It is easy to post Canadian-based jobs on Devex, but the platform does not offer a dedicated Canadian site or pricing in Canadian dollars. However, Devex is a great choice to find local and international talent.
- Devex receives over 1.3 million views per month.
- Employers can choose between standard and featured job postings, as well as job posting bundles.
- Devex maintains an extensive recruitment database, comprised of more than 1 million candidates, that employers can access.
- The site offers employer branding solutions to improve the visibility of job posts and showcase employer brands.
- Devex's candidate sourcing services provide employers with customized recruitment support.
- The platform features a host of resources, including news and online events, for both job seekers and employers.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Job postings are more expensive than some other local sites, such as ECO Canada.
- Devex does not offer local customer support channels in Canada.
- The site is not available in French.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
We were unable to find any local reviews of Devex's job posting services.
Standard Job Posting
Featured Job Posting
Contact for quote.
*Devex also offers several membership plans.
How to Post a Job on Devex:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Devex.
Posting a job on Devex.
Click on "JOBS."
Navigate to the Devex home page and click on "JOBS" in the top menu bar.
Click on "Post a job."
From the job board page, select "Post a job."
Create your job post.
Enter the job title, name of your organization, and the location in the online form and click on "Post a job now." Complete the online form with more details about the position and your company, and select how you want to receive applications. When you're ready, select "Preview job."
Review your job ad.
Ensure that all the information you've included in your job post is correct. When you're ready, click on "Continue."
Create an account.
Enter your name, email, and a password to create a new account with Devex, or sign up with your LinkedIn or Facebook account.
Purchase a posting plan.
Select a job posting package, enter your payment information, and make the purchase.
Devex vs. WorkInNonProfits.ca:
Like Devex, WorkInNonProfits.ca is a niche job board for the development and nonprofit sector. However, WorkInNonProfits.ca is free and caters solely to a Canadian audience, while Devex is a paid, international site. Therefore, for Canadian employers looking for local development talent, WorkInNonProfits.ca is the better choice.
Devex vs. CharityVillage:
CharityVillage is a nonprofit job board in Canada, while Devex is an international site. Both Devex and CharityVillage offer additional industry resources, but CharityVillage also offers e-learning courses. CharityVillage is also more affordable than Devex, with pricing starting at US$287.00 per post compared to Devex's US$399.00 per post.
Devex vs. ECO Canada:
ECO Canada is dedicated to the Canadian environmental sector, while Devex caters to the global development, health, humanitarian, and sustainability industries. Employers looking for Canadian employees may find more success with ECO Canada, but Devex is the better option for finding development employees other than environmentalists.
What is Devex?
Devex is a media and recruitment platform for professionals in the global development industry.
What does it cost to post a job on Devex?
Devex's pricing starts from US$399.00 for a single 30-day posting. The platform also offers bundle postings and membership plans.