From C$300.00 /post.
Up to 60 days.
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
Founded in 2013, CharityWorldWorks.ca has nearly 20 years of recruiting experience in the nonprofit and charity sectors in Canada. The site offers a range of features to increase job post exposure, such as social media promotion and email blasts. However, the platform is costlier than most competitors and receives very little website traffic.
- CharityWorldWorks.ca is a niche Canadian job board dedicated to the charity and nonprofit sectors.
- Employers receive discounts on bulk job posting plans.
- Job posts can be advertised on the platform's social media channels.
- The platform offers job ad email blasts to active job seekers.
- Employers have access to the platform's resume database.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by experience level, expertise, province, and city, to connect with suitable employers.
- Job credits never expire and employers can post jobs at any time.
- The website is available in French.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as WorkInNonProfits.ca and Charity Careers Canada.
- There are only four vacancies listed on the site at the time of writing.
- The platform does not syndicate job posts to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CharityWorldWorks.ca. The website does feature a selection of hand-picked testimonials from satisfied customers.
Single 30-Day Job Posting
Single 60-Day Job Posting
2 60-Day Job Postings
3 60-Day Job Postings
3 60-Day Job Postings
10 60-Day Job Postings
Single Year Long Job Post
*CharityWorldWorks.ca also offers a number of resume search plans and social media advertisements for an extra cost.
How to Post a Job on CharityWorldWorks.ca:
Four easy steps for posting a job on CharityWorldWorks.ca.
Posting a job on CharityWorldWorks.ca.
Navigate to the CharityWorldWorks.ca home page.
From the home page, click on "Employer/Recruiter" at the top of the page.
Register your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your details. Once complete, click on "Create your account."
Add your billing information.
Once logged in, scroll down and fill out the online form with your billing details. Then, click on "Save" toward the bottom of the page.
CharityWorldWorks.ca vs. WorkInNonProfits.ca:
WorkInNonProfits.ca and CharityWorldWorks.ca target the same charity and nonprofit job market in Canada. Unlike CharityWorldWorks.ca, WorkInNonProfits.ca lacks a resume database; however, it does offer a free job posting service, whereas CharityWorldWorks.ca's plans start from C$300.00 per job post, making it the less budget-friendly option.
CharityWorldWorks.ca vs. Connect Nonprofit Jobs:
Connect Nonprofit Jobs is a membership organization that offers a free job posting service. By contrast, CharityWorldWorks.ca's plans are quite costly, making the former the better option for organizations on a tight budget. In addition, job posts are live for 90 days on Connect Nonprofit Jobs, whereas CharityWorldWorks.ca only offers 60-day plans.
CharityWorldWorks.ca vs. Charity Careers Canada:
Like CharityWorldWorks.ca, Charity Careers Canada promotes job ads on social media. Charity Careers Canada is more affordable than CharityWorldWorks.ca, but lacks a resume database. Neither platform's job credits expire, but only CharityWorldWorks.ca is available in French, making it a better platform for local French-Canadian job seekers.
What does it cost to post a job on CharityWorldWorks.ca?
CharityWorldWorks.ca's pricing ranges from C$300.00 - C$530.00 for a single job post. The platform also features a number of discounted, bulk job posting plans.
How do I create an account on CharityWorldWorks.ca?
- Go to the CharityWorldWorks.ca home page.
- Click on "Employer/Recruiter" at the top of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create your account."