Members of the Ontario Nonprofit network can post jobs on Connect Nonprofit Jobs for free.
Since the inception of ONN in 2007, the organization has aimed to support workers who are passionate about their communities. The organization has a network of 8,000 charities and nonprofits and represents more than 58,000 organizations in Ontario.
As a niche job board for the nonprofit sector, Connect Nonprofit jobs lets employers connect with job seekers who are involved in their communities and who share a passion for the nonprofit sector. Posting on the site is exclusive to ONN members.
- Connect Nonprofit Jobs is a niche site for employers in the nonprofit sector.
- ONN members can post job ads for free.
- Job posts are active on the site for 90 days or until they expire.
- The platform has a niche network of nonprofit professionals.
- The job site is easy to navigate and features an easy job posting process.
- The site offers employer branding opportunities.
- Only ONN members are allowed to post jobs on the site.
- Volunteer and temporary jobs cannot be advertised on the platform.
- The site doesn't offer a resume database.
- The site is not available in French.
- Job posts are not activated immediately, and it can take five business days for a vacancy to appear on the job board.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Connect Nonprofit Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Connect Nonprofit Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Connect Nonprofit Jobs.
Posting a Job on Connect Nonprofit Jobs.
Select "POST A JOB."
Navigate to Connect Nonprofit Jobs' home page and select "POST A JOB" in the top menu bar.
Create an account.
Enter your job title, description, and your company details in the online form. Then, click "PREVIEW."
Preview the job posting.
View the job post that you have created, and once you're done, click "CHOOSE A PACKAGE."
Click "SUBMIT" to post your ad.
If you are satisfied that all the information you have provided is correct, click "SUBMIT." Your job ad will be approved by the administrators and will appear on the job board within five working days.
Connect Nonprofit Jobs (CNJ) vs. ECO Canada:
ECO Canada is an environmental nonprofit organization aimed at connecting employers with job seekers in the sector. CNJ supports all types of nonprofit organizations in Ontario, but its job board only allows ONN members to post jobs. ECO Canada is the more expensive option and does not offer free job postings.
Connect Nonprofit Jobs (CNJ) vs. Reach Hire:
Reach Hire serves the Calgary region, while CNJ is a job board for Ontario nonprofits. Job posts on CNJ are active for 90 days, compared to 30 days on Reach Hire. Both organizations require membership, but CNJ is a free job posting site, while a single post on Reach Hire will cost members C$75.00.
Connect Nonprofit Jobs (CNJ) vs. ReliefWeb:
Reliefweb is a subdivision of the United Nations that hosts a job board for relief workers. The job site is open to all employers in the nonprofit sector, while CNJ only allows members to post jobs on its site. Both platforms offer free posting options, but job posting on Reliefweb is immediate — a service CNJ lacks.
What is Connect Nonprofit Jobs?
Connect Nonprofit Jobs is the job board of the Ontario Nonprofit Network. The platform connects employers with candidates interested in job opportunities in the nonprofit sector of Ontario.
What does it cost to post a job on Connect Nonprofit Jobs?
Posting a job on Connect Nonprofit Jobs is free for members of the Ontario Nonprofit Network. For more information on becoming a member, email the organization.
How do I create an account on Connect Nonprofit Jobs?
- Navigate to the Connect Nonprofit Jobs home page.
- Select "POST A JOB" in the top menu bar.
- Enter your job title, description, and your company details in the online form.
- Then, click "PREVIEW."
- Review the job post, then click "CHOOSE A PACKAGE."
- If you are satisfied that all the information is correct, click "SUBMIT." Your account will now be registered.
Can I delete a job post from Connect Nonprofit Jobs?
Information on deleting a job post is not readily available on the job site. For more information, contact the organization.