From $90.00 /post for members, and from $180.00 /post for nonmembers.
30 and 60 days.
Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Founded in 2004, Reach Hire is a job board run by the Calgary Chamber of Voluntary Organizations (CCVO). CCVO is a charitable organization that aims to strengthen Calgary's nonprofit and voluntary sectors by building connections between local employers and job seekers.
Reach Hire is designed to help nonprofit companies find and recruit job seekers to work in a variety of industries. While the platform is more expensive than competitors, such as WorkInNonProfits.ca, it offers a highly targeted local audience.
- Reach Hire is a dedicated nonprofit job board with job postings in all industries of Calgary.
- There are both member and nonmember job posting packages available.
- Jobs remain live on the site for 30 days.
- CCVO members receive one free posting per year.
- Candidate matches are sent to employers via email.
- The website is easy to navigate.
- Reach Hire does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The site does not include employer branding on job posts.
- There are no employee background verification services available.
- Job posts are not shared on any other job boards or platforms.
Although we were unable to find any only reviews of Reach Hire, the website features testimonials from satisfied clients.
Basic (30 days)
Enhanced (60 days)
*CCVO members receive one free posting per year and a discounted rate for every subsequent posting.
How to Post a Job on Reach Hire:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Reach Hire.
Posting a job on Reach Hire.
Navigate to Reach Hire's home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" on the right-hand side of the top banner.
Select a job posting plan.
Select the "Exclusive Member Pricing" or "Non Member Pricing" tab. Under the heading "Basic," click on "Add to cart."
Create an account.
Fill out the online registration form with your details and check the CAPTCHA box. Then, click on "Register."
An administrator will review your application.
Once your account has been activated, you'll be able to create and purchase your listing.
Reach Hire vs. WorkInNonProfits.ca:
While Reach Hire primarily caters to the Calgary nonprofit sector, WorkInNonProfits.ca serves a wider audience. Neither platform has recruitment services available beyond job posting. However, WorkInNonProfits.ca does not charge employers for job postings, while Reach Hire charges nonmembers C$180.00 per listing.
Reach Hire vs. Calgary Job Board:
Reach Hire and Calgary Job Board both cater to the Calgary job market, but Reach Hire is the better option for targeted hiring in the local nonprofit sector. While Reach Hire charges for each job post employers submit, Calgary Job Board allows employers to post an unlimited number of job ads for free.
Reach Hire vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that advertises a variety of vacancies, including nonprofit jobs. While Reach Hire is a good option for local hiring, Indeed has a wider audience reach and offers employers greater value with its free job posting service.
What does it cost to post a job on Reach Hire?
Reach Hire's nonmember pricing starts at C$180.00 for a single posting, while membership pricing starts at $90.00 per post.
How do I create an account on Reach Hire?
- Navigate to the home page.
- Click on "Register."
- Select "Employers" from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the online form.
- Click on "Register."
- An administrator will be in touch to review your account.