Non CCVO Members
CCVO members receive one free posting per year and a discounted rate for every subsequent posting.
Founded in 2004, Reach Hire is a job board run by the Calgary Chamber of Voluntary Organizations (CCVO). CCVO is a charitable organization that aims to strengthen Calgary's nonprofit/voluntary sector by building connections between employers and job seekers.
Reach Hire is designed to help nonprofit companies find and recruit job seekers to work in a variety of industries. While the platform is more expensive than WorkInNonProfits.ca, it offers a highly targeted local audience.
- Reach Hire is a dedicated nonprofit job board with job postings in all industries of Calgary.
- There are both member and nonmember job posting packages available.
- Jobs remain live for 30 days.
- Members receive one free posting per year.
- Candidate matches are sent to employers via email.
- The website is easy to navigate.
- The site does not include employer branding on job posts.
- There are no applicant tracking, or employee background verification services available.
- Job posts are not shared on any other job boards or platforms.
Although we were unable to find any reviews of Reach Hire, the website features testimonials from satisfied clients on its home page.
How to Post a Job on Reach Hire:
Two easy steps to post a job on Reach Hire.
Posting a job on Reach Hire.
Click "Get Started."
You'll find this button under the heading "Find a Candidate" on the home page.
Register as an employer.
Add information such as your name, email address, and company name. Then, click "Register."
An administrator will contact you to review your employer application.
Reach Hire vs. WorkInNonProfits.ca:
While Reach Hire caters to the Calgary nonprofit sector, WorkInNonProfits.ca serves a wider audience. Both platforms are purely job posting sites with no extra recruitment services available. WorkInNonProfits.ca, however, does not charge employers for job postings, while Reach Hire asks C$75.00 per job post.
Reach Hire vs. Indeed:
Reach Hire and Indeed both allow employers to post nonprofit jobs in all industries. Indeed, however, has a wider audience reach. While Indeed posts jobs nationwide, Reach Hire is specifically designed for employers and jobseekers in Calgary. Indeed offers candidate management services, such as applicant tracking, that Reach Hire lacks.
Reach Hire vs. Calgary Job Board:
While Reach Hire focuses on posting jobs from nonprofit organizations, Calgary Job Board caters to all employers from the province. While Reach Hire charges employers extra to post more than one job, Calgary Job Board allows employers to post an unlimited amount of job ads for free.
What is Reach Hire?
Reach Hire is a job board in Calgary designed to connect skilled job seekers with nonprofit organizations. The platform caters to nonprofit employers in all industries of work and aims to strengthen the nonprofit sector of Calgary.
What does it cost to post a job on Reach Hire?
Reach Hire's pricing starts at C$75.00 for a single 30-day job posting.
Where can I post charity jobs in Calgary?
How do I create an account on Reach Hire?
- Navigate to the home page and click "Get Started" under the heading "Find a Candidate."
- Fill in the online form and submit your registration.
- An administrator will be in touch to review your account.