Single 30-Day Job Post
5 Job Credits
Charity Careers Canada is a specialist hiring firm and job posting site that lists a variety of positions in the nonprofit and voluntary sectors of Canada. The site gives employers access to a niche network of skilled candidates in search of finance, administration, fundraising, and marketing roles, among others.
Charity Careers Canada offers both free and paid job posting options to suit a variety of hiring needs. Their recruitment services include featured listings, social media promotion, and targeted email alerts.
- Charity Careers Canada allows employers to post volunteer positions for free.
- The platform's bulk job posting credits don't expire and can be used at any time.
- Employers can opt to have their job posts featured at the top of the site's job board for increased exposure.
- The company guarantees that an appointed candidate will stay with its employer for a year, or the site will replace the hire free of charge.
- Jobs are shared to the platform's social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter.
- Charity Careers Canada does not offer any candidate management tools or an applicant tracking system.
- The platform does not share listings on other job boards.
- The site is not available in French.
- The platform only offers PayPal as a payment method.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Charity Careers Canada.
How to Post a Job on Charity Careers Canada:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Charity Careers Canada.
Posting a Job on Charity Careers Canada.
Go to Charity Careers Canada's website.
From the home page, select "I'm advertising a vacancy" toward the middle of your screen.
Register as an employer.
On the next page, click on "Register Now To Post Jobs." Fill out the online registration form and select "Register" toward the bottom of the page.
Start the job posting process.
On your recruiter dashboard, select "Post A Job."
Enter your job posting details.
Add information about the listing you'd like to post, such as the job title, location, and salary. Toward the bottom of the page, select your preferred listing option. Once you're done, click on "Continue to preview."
Review your job post.
Ensure that you've added all the information you wanted to your job post. Then, click on "Post Job."
To go back and change your job post, select "Edit Post."
Pay for your job post.
Your listing will then be saved as a draft. To pay for your job post, click on "Pay Online Now." You'll be redirected to PayPal to make your purchase securely.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live.
Charity Careers Canada vs. CharityVillage:
Like Charity Careers Canada, CharityVillage advertises jobs in the nonprofit sector of Canada. While both platforms allow employers to list paid and volunteer positions, CharityVillage offers more recruitment solutions than Charity Careers Canada, such as video interviewing tools and employer branding.
Charity Careers Canada vs. WorkInNonProfits.ca:
Charity Careers Canada and WorkInNonProfits.ca are both niche job boards that advertise positions in the nonprofit and volunteer sectors. However, the latter site is available in English and French, which might be the better option for employers looking to hire bilingual candidates. Neither platform offers resume searches.
Charity Careers Canada vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a global job board that advertises a variety of vacancies. In comparison, Charity Careers Canada is a local job site that primarily serves the nonprofit sector, which might be the better option for targeted hiring. While both sites have a free job posting plan, Indeed features a candidate messaging tool that Charity Careers Canada lacks.