Global Job Posting
U.K. Job Posting (Charity, Academia, & NFPs)
U.K. Job Posting (Public & Private Sector)
Featured Job (U.K.)
Preferred Job (Global)
*Companies looking to post more than three jobs per year can send Environment Jobs an email to get a quote for discounted bulk packages.
Environment Jobs is a niche platform that connects employers with both local and global talent in a variety of environmental industries. Canadian employers have access to an affordable job posting service, exposure through the platform's social media channels, a resume database, and on-site messaging to connect directly with candidates.
While Environment Jobs has been used by a number of Canadian employers in the past, there are very few local vacancies listed on the job board. In addition, the website only offers pricing in pounds sterling, lacks local customer support, and is not available in French.
- Environment Jobs is an international job board dedicated to careers in sustainability, conservation, and ethics.
- The platform receives over 200,000 unique monthly visitors.
- The site features a resume database that employers can browse through.
- Job posts are shared via the platform's Twitter and Facebook pages.
- Job listings are distributed to members via targeted email alerts.
- The site features an on-site messaging service that employers can use to connect directly with potential candidates.
- Environment Jobs is more affordable than local competitors, such as ECO Canada Job Board.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The site lists fewer Canadian vacancies than local competitors, such as Canadian Environmental Network (RCEN) and GoodWork.ca.
- The website only offers pricing in pounds sterling.
- Applicant tracking and candidate management tools are not offered.
- The company does not have local offices or customer support in Canada.
- The website is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Environment Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Environment Jobs:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on Environment Jobs.
Posting a Job on Environment Jobs.
Navigate to the Environment Jobs home page.
From the home page, click on "advertise your environment jobs" in the top-right corner.
Register your employer account.
On the next page, create your account by filling out the online form with your company details. Once complete, check the box to accept the terms and conditions, then click on "Go!"
Once your account has been vetted, you will receive an email with your login details.
Log in to your account.
Check your inbox to find your account password. Follow the link to the home page and click on "login & signup" in the top-left corner. On the right of the screen, under "Advertiser Login," enter your email address and the assigned password. Then, click on "Login."
Once you're logged in, you can reset your password in the settings menu.
Create your job post.
From your dashboard, click on the "ADD LISTING" button toward the far-right of the screen. On the next page, fill out the online form with your vacancy details.
Add some information about the role, such as the title, industry sectors, salary range, and application deadline.
Craft a job description for your role.
Use Betterteam's template to help you structure your job description.
Choose a job posting package.
Toward the bottom of the page, you can select a job posting package and additional upgrades.
Once complete, click on "Save Changes to this listing."
You can choose to advertise your job on both the global and U.K. sites.
You can also boost your post by selecting the "PREFERRED LISTING" option.
Preview your job post.
Review your job post for accuracy. Once you are satisfied, click on "Add to shopping basket."
You can edit your listing by clicking on "back" toward the bottom of the page.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Review your order and click on "Pay with Card." Enter your billing details and complete the payment.
Your job post will be processed and go live on the Environment Jobs website.
Environment Jobs vs. GoodWork.ca:
GoodWork.ca is the more affordable job board, with pricing starting from C$30.00 per job post. While Environment Jobs caters to a global audience, GoodWork.ca focuses exclusively on the Canadian environmental job market, offering employers access to a more targeted pool of local candidates.
Environment Jobs vs. ECO Canada Job Board:
Like Environment Jobs, ECO Canada hosts a niche job board dedicated to conservation and ecology. However, ECO Canada caters to the Canadian job market, whereas Environment Jobs is a global platform with very few Canadian vacancies listed. ECO Canada offers a greater pool of local talent than Environment Jobs, although it is more costly.
Environment Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the world's largest job boards and lists vacancies from all industries. Environment Jobs is a more niche job board dedicated to conservation. Although Environment Jobs caters to a global market, there are very few Canadian vacancies listed on the site. Indeed is also more affordable and the better option for Canadian employers.
ADC Environment Ltd.
Apr 13, 2007
5 Hayes Chase, Battlesbridge, Essex SS11 7QT United Kingdom
What is Environment Jobs?
Environment Jobs is an environmental job board that connects employers with job seekers in the sustainability, conservation, ecology, and renewable energy sectors in Canada and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on Environment Jobs?
Environment Jobs' pricing starts from £99.00 for a global job posting. The platform also offers additional upgrades for increased job post visibility. However, pricing is only available in pounds sterling.
How do I create an account on Environment Jobs?
- Navigate to environmentjobs.com.
- Click on "advertise your environment jobs."
- Fill out the online registration form and click on "Go!"
- Once your account has been vetted, you will receive an email with your login details.
How do I delete a job post on Environment Jobs?
- Log in to your employer account.
- From your dashboard, click on "Add/Edit Listing."
- Click on "delete" next to the job ad that you would like to remove.