1 Spotlight Feature Ad (WiT Members Only)
Single Job Advert
Single Job Advert + 1 Spotlight feature Ad
*Employers do not need to be a member of WiT to post jobs. Membership is optional and includes free postings to the WiT Jobs Board.
**Prices include GST.
Established over 20 years ago, WiT is one of Australia's biggest communities in support of women in technology. The organization has a network of over 8,000 corporate and individual members as well as thousands of online supporters.
The WiT jobs board offers employers access to a vast network of talented women in the STEM fields. New listings are posted on the website as well as the job board and emailed to a database of more than 6,000 active job seekers.
- WiT Jobs Board is a niche hiring platform, specifically for women in the STEM fields.
- Job posts are available for both members and nonmembers.
- WiT members get reduced rates on job listings.
- Employers have the option to boost exposure with a spotlight feature ad.
- Listings are shared to the organization's social media channels.
- The platform has local offices and customer support channels in Australia.
- New listings are emailed to a membership database of over 6,000 women.
- The jobs board lacks a resume database of candidates.
- There is no free job posting option for nonmembers
- The platform lacks advanced hiring options, such as applicant tracking and candidate matching.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WiT Jobs Board.
How to Post a Job on WiT Jobs Board:
The job posting process differs for members and nonmembers. Members can simply add a post from their dashboard as shown in this example.
WiT Jobs Board vs. Where Women Work:
Where Women Work is a U.K.-based job board for women with a strong local presence. Unlike WiT, the platform does not disclose pricing and has strict criteria for employers to be able to advertise on its site. While it does have a larger reach, WiT Jobs Board is available to all employers looking to hire women.
WiT Jobs Board vs. Fairygodboss:
Based in the U.S., Fairygodboss is an international hiring platform for women in all industries. Compared to WiT Jobs Board, the site offers unlimited job posts but does not disclose pricing. If you are looking to hire specifically in the STEM fields and want to source local talent, WiT Jobs Board may be the better option.
WiT Jobs Board vs. Women Who Code Job Board:
Like Women in Technology, Women Who Code is a nonprofit organization for women in the tech space. The job board has more of an international focus, although it receives a lot of traffic from Australia. Compared to WiT Jobs Board, the site has a larger member database and offers job credits that don't expire.