Simple to Recruit
Challenging to Recruit
Difficult to Recruit
Needle in a Haystack
For over ten years, Diversity in Research Jobs has helped employers connect with a global audience of diverse, qualified professionals. The platform offers employers various recruitment resources, such as resume database access, multiple job posting plans, company profiles, and exposure to the Wiley Online Library audience.
The platform has customer support in Singapore but none in Australia. The platform also lacks advanced features, such as job board syndication and social media promotion. In addition, the platform is costlier than most competitors and is not very popular in Australia.
- Diversity in Research Jobs offers employers access to a targeted group of diverse, qualified STEM candidates.
- The platform offers both 30- and 60-day job posting options.
- The site features a resume database of candidates for employers to browse through.
- Diversity in Research Jobs features employer profiles to attract candidates.
- Employers can filter applicants by including screening questions in job posts.
- Job posts are shared in research journal articles published on Wiley Online Library.
- Job seekers can filter job posts by sector, location, and contract type to connect with suitable employers.
- The platform offers highlighted job ads and featured employer options for increased exposure.
- Job posts are sent to candidates via email job alerts.
- The site features a range of diversity resources, such as news articles and career advice.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- Diversity in Research Jobs lacks job board syndication and social media promotion.
- Access to the resume database is only available with the more advanced job posting plans.
- The platform is less affordable than competitors, such as Indigenous Employment Australia and EthicalJobs.com.au.
- There are very few Australian job ads listed on the site.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Diversity in Research Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Diversity in Research Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Diversity in Research Jobs.
Posting a job on Diversity in Research Jobs.
Navigate to the Diversity in Research Jobs home page.
From the home page, click on "EMPLOYERS" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, click on "Create an account" in the right-hand corner of the page.
Create your account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create an account" toward the bottom of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
On the next page, choose a package that best suits your needs by clicking on the relevant "Select" button.
Create your job post.
Follow the onscreen prompts to create your job post, clicking on "Next" after each step. Start by adding a job title and location.
You can choose to create your job post from a template. Alternatively, use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Create a job description and job summary.
Add some details about your job, such as salary description, company info, and your logo.
Select a job category and add some more details about your vacancy.
Specify the application method and publishing date.
Click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE."
Click on "Preview" to view your job ad as it will appear on the job board.
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
Once you're happy with your post, review your order and click on "Checkout." On the next page, click on "Pay online" and then on "Continue to payment." Once the payment has been processed, your job post will be added to the website.
If you have a discount code, you can enter it on this page.
Diversity in Research Jobs vs. Indigenous Employment Australia:
Indigenous Employment Australia is a diversity job board that caters to Indigenous job seekers in Australia. The platform is more affordable than Diversity in Research Jobs and features significantly more local vacancies, making it the better hiring platform for local employers.
Diversity in Research Jobs vs. Toozly:
Toozly is a diversity job board with a focus on workers with disabilities. While Diversity in Research Jobs also promotes inclusion in the workplace, it has a broader range of diversity criteria and a more specific focus on STEM vacancies. However, Toozly has Australian customer support and may be the better option for local hiring.
Diversity in Research Jobs vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's largest job boards and features far more local vacancies than Diversity in Research Jobs. SEEK is a general job board with no emphasis on diversity, making Diversity in Research Jobs the better option for targeted STEM and diversity hiring. However, there are very few local vacancies listed in Australia.
John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Jan 01, 2011
111 River St., Hoboken, New Jersey 07030 USA
What is Diversity in Research Jobs?
Diversity in Research Jobs is a global diversity job board that caters to careers in science, technology, healthcare, law, and business.
What does it cost to post a job on Diversity in Research Jobs?
Diversity in Research Jobs' pricing ranges from US$545.00 to US$910.00 for a single 30-day job post. The platform also offers 60-day job posting plans that start from US$950.00 per post.
How do I create an account on Diversity in Research Jobs?
- Go to the Diversity in Research Jobs home page.
- Click on "EMPLOYERS" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on "Create an account" in the right-hand corner of the next page.
- Fill out the online form and click on "Create an account."